Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Title Mistake : (Obtaining Mangekyou Sharingan (Obito , Kakashi***) - Theory)

There've been questions about how did Kakashi / Obito Awakened MS : so in this thread i'll present a theory about it :

so let's begin from point 1 : Getting MS condition : is to kill the one closest to you . (Approved)

Kakashi never claimed of killing a friend , Yet Obito did claim that kakashi "Let Rin Die"
You must be registered for see images

So i think you figured out my theory : which is : Obito Killed Rin.

Madara Told him the way to get true power to help him build a perfect world , the latter will demand sacrifices , and in the meantime : it will Show Obito that his friend won't keep his promise to protect Rin, which will make the idea of "the world of Losers" more realistic in Obito's mind : so that's how Madara planned to get Obito by his side , by showing him that the world is not perfect , and the only way to accomplish perfection is by the Tsukinome plan.

Killing Rin : Obito Obtained two things : 1- MS 2-Agreed on madara's ideals.thus joining him in the tsukinome plan. ( meanwhile : Kakashi's eye, connected to obito's, awakened the MS as well)

: Cons about this theory : Obito loved Rin : how could he kill her ??

as i said in the theory : Madara bet with Obito on Rin's life:
if Rin is saved by kakashi : the he kept his promise then the world has a chance to attend perfection.
But if she dies : Obito will gain the Power that will make him Help in creating a greater perfect world where the only sacrifice to attend perfection is Rin's life.

in other words : Madara is using Obito's Hatred to create the world that seems perfect to him.

cheers..

Last edited:

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi unlocked it during the time-skip
he said recently

LOVELESS

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Obito had killed Rin, I'm pretty sure when Kakashi saw Tobi he'd of been like, "You're the one who killed Rin all those years ago!" and Tobi would have been like, "But it's your fault!"

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Obito had killed Rin, I'm pretty sure when Kakashi saw Tobi he'd of been like, "You're the one who killed Rin all those years ago!" and Tobi would have been like, "But it's your fault!"
LOL well, i know that's the point that screws the theory , yet i said that Rin would've been the sacrifice given to build a new world

LOVELESS

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL well, i know that's the point that screws the theory , yet i said that Rin would've been the sacrifice given to build a new world
I'm just saying I doubt Obito did it because it probably would have been mentioned before. Kakashi blames himself for her death, I doubt he doesn't know who exactly did it, on the other hand we learned how Obito died, why not Rin? Who knows, maybe she got offed by some Iwa-fodder during the war.

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm just saying I doubt Obito did it because it probably would have been mentioned before. Kakashi blames himself for her death, I doubt he doesn't know who exactly did it, on the other hand we learned how Obito died, why not Rin? Who knows, maybe she got offed by some Iwa-fodder during the war.
*Cling Cling* Congrats : you reached my theory :')

Omniscient

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For the Danzo thing: I think he didn't know, or he didn't want to use it because of possibly the charkra use, or, like itachi said it can only be used once in ten years

ontopic: the time sequence wouldn't make sense since Rin died before the series started

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This can't be true because Obito alredy had ems when he was fighting Minato ...
MS*

For the Danzo thing: I think he didn't know, or he didn't want to use it because of possibly the charkra use, or, like itachi said it can only be used once in ten years

ontopic: the time sequence wouldn't make sense since Rin died before the series started
about Time sequence : Obito could've killed rin and obtain the mangekyou but Kakashi didn't notice until he showed us his power !