Obito's Susanoo

IDKBOB

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If white mask Obito were to use susanoo would it be a combination of his personal susanoo and Madara's perfect susanoo?
Even though he has never used susanoo that does not mean he was unable to use it. (Kakashi and Obito ghost fusion for example) so I'm just curious and if anyone could send a link to a fan art of his susanoo that would be great.

IDKBOB

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If Obito is unable to use Susanoo then who taught Sasuke how to master it immediately after he got MS and EMS and who taught Kakashi how to use Susanoo outside space and time? An example of an Uchiha doing this plot destroying ability is when Madara learned Izanagi after he died or when Itachi taught Sasuke how to use black flames after his death.

ColdSummer

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Obito does not have a susanoo.
This. That was Kakashi's Susanoo. One's Susanoo is not inherited through the eyes. Sharingan is only needed to use it. It's a manifestation of the user. Kakashi's Susanoo even had his scar on its left eye. Same reasoning applies to why Sasuke did not get Itachi's Susanoo after taking his eyes.

IDKBOB

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That version of Obito can't use Susanoo. He needs both his eyes to use Susanoo.
Wouldn't saying Obito can use one MS or Rinnegan ability but not the other be a little odd? Perfect susanoo only needs Rinnegan and regular susanoo only needs MS, however Obito's jutsus were restricted because he had to control the paths while fighting. I think the only reason why he didn't use susanoo was because it would be inconvenient. Much like how Madara didn't really use susanoo later in the war. ( mainly Juubi Madara)

Varial

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If Obito is unable to use Susanoo then who taught Sasuke how to master it immediately after he got MS and EMS and who taught Kakashi how to use Susanoo outside space and time? An example of an Uchiha doing this plot destroying ability is when Madara learned Izanagi after he died or when Itachi taught Sasuke how to use black flames after his death.
Sasuke learned on his own.
Kakashi could have copied sasukes
Madara knew izanagi from the beginning that's why he had it ready before he was killed
Itachi set it up to react to tobi

IDKBOB

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This. That was Kakashi's Susanoo. One's Susanoo is not inherited through the eyes. Sharingan is only needed to use it. It's a manifestation of the user. Kakashi's Susanoo even had his scar on its left eye. Same reasoning applies to why Sasuke did not get Itachi's Susanoo after taking his eyes.
I can understand that but Madara's eye does give a large chakra boost so would it simply be a perfect susanoo that resembles Obito?

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
sasuke taught himself, kakashi used susanoo by having both eyes. yes madara solos plot. itachi implanted that power in sasukes eye for a one time use.

obito needs 2 ms.
sasukes doesnt look like itachis.

IDKBOB

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke learned on his own.
Kakashi could have copied sasukes
Madara knew izanagi from the beginning that's why he had it ready before he was killed
Itachi set it up to react to tobi
^ Prime example on why Sasuke fans don't know anything about the actual story or how anything works. Everyone knows Sasuke can't learn anything on his own. ^.^ Silly fan boy.

ColdSummer

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I can understand that but Madara's eye does give a large chakra boost so would it simply be a perfect susanoo that resembles Obito?
Hm. In my opinion, if Obito had two mangekyou sharingan, regardless of who they belonged to, his Susanoo would be his regardless. Whether his Susanoo would be more powerful if he had Madara's eye, I'm not sure. Based off of what is shown in the manga, it seems like having EMS certainly seems to be key to using Perfect Susanoo (except in Kakashi's case, which is a strange one to begin with).

IDKBOB

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hm. In my opinion, if Obito had two mangekyou sharingan, regardless of who they belonged to, his Susanoo would be his regardless. Whether his Susanoo would be more powerful if he had Madara's eye, I'm not sure. Based off of what is shown in the manga, it seems like having EMS certainly seems to be key to using Perfect Susanoo (except in Kakashi's case, which is a strange one to begin with).
Indra never had EMS but used a massive perfect susanoo. He couldnt get it because his only brother was a Senju.

IDKBOB

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How am I a fanboy. I answered your question. Who taught itachi or madara to use susanoo? They learned on their own just like Sasuke did
They didn't learn on their own. The Uchiha tablet taught Madara, Itachi and Izuna. Sasuke however did not have MS or EMS so could not learn the jutsus at the time of his reading at the age of....about 13 or so.

IDKBOB

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
His only brother was senju? They are both senju or they aren't
The sage of six paths split his power. One son had the eyes with power to control and the other had the stamina of a G-d as well as the first one (first Senju) getting massive chakra from a bijuu somehow. During the fight between those two he only had MS but was able to use his Perfect Susanoo. I guess their children adopted the name Senju for one side and Uchiha for the other.

Varial

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They didn't learn on their own. The Uchiha tablet taught Madara, Itachi and Izuna. Sasuke however did not have MS or EMS so could not learn the jutsus at the time of his reading at the age of....about 13 or so.
Obito sent him to go kill people which made it manifest. But obito did not physically teach him or tell him how to get it. sasuke did it on his own