Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought his fighting style and appearance was badass before now the dude looks like some badass Bleach character blitzing people and smacking them up with Taijutsu DBZ Style, he Literally killed Tobirama with one hand lmao

All Hail Obito

Reactions: SAHAN1993

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed, I'm loving Obito's new design and abilities. I think its hilarious that 2 chapters ago people were calling him fodder king Obito because of Madara's attempted take over.

On a side note was the hashi that got obliterated a wood clone? Tobirama seemed like it was him since he looked edo, but Hashi's clone looked woodish. Just wondering.

Saikyokami

Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
why people tryna bash on tobirama <_> Hashi was there too.
You must be registered for see images

btw everyone's saying hes like a bleach character now.. Pretty sure I claimed him to be an arrancar few chapters back <_>

Last edited:

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed, I'm loving Obito's new design and abilities. I think its hilarious that 2 chapters ago people were calling him fodder king Obito because of Madara's attempted take over.

On a side note was the hashi that got obliterated a wood clone? Tobirama seemed like it was him since he looked edo, but Hashi's clone looked woodish. Just wondering.
It looked Wooden whereas Tobirama looked real so I assume it was a clone

its the juubi pwwning everyone not obito
Meh Same thing, Obito will regain his senses eventually

why people tryna bash on tobirama <_> Hashi was there too.
You must be registered for see images

btw everyone's saying hes like a bleach character now.. Pretty sure I claimed him to be an arrancar few chapters back <_>
I love Tobirama, Its not really bashing anyone would have been soloed by Obito/Juubi lol