Nerosmoke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saw a video about this. Obito is better then Hashiram. being intanable makes wood style useless.

Obito was able to fight Kakashi, Guy and Naruto who has sage mode all at once.

and get this his flame formation was able to withstand an attack from the 8 tails. meaning even the 1000 fist attack from Hashirama would be unable to as it is made of wood (this attack burned the 8 tails) and the 1000 fist is weaker then the 8 tails. and wood is weak to fire.

You must be registered for see images

Here you can see this,

After manifesting small chakra flames on each finger of one hand, the user then slams their palm on the ground, resulting in the creation of a cylindrical barrier enveloping a location of their choosing, protecting anything contained within and burning whatever comes into contact with the barrier's exterior.

This attack was able to cover a tailed beast size gedo mazu and would make deep forrest emerges unuseable as the tree force is less then a tailed beast attack, Obito is also able to teleport meaning the fire barrier does not hinder his own movement while Hashirama is unable to escape the barrior or

Obito also has the rennigan or a second Sharrigan for izangi. so in both cases Obito is well able to handle just about anyone in Naruto,

Last edited:
Reactions: Klubargutan

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama's has the Wood Kekkei Genkai, thus he has the Water nature, which is strong against the Fire nature.

What the Uchiha Flame Formation.... (so, you are wrong)

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama's has the Wood Kekkei Genkai, thus he has the Water nature, which is strong against the Fire nature.

Except it turns the flames into a barrier with heat as added defence for it. I don't think it's just fire release anymore. I doubt water release can combat it when it was hurting tailed beasts.

Nerosmoke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree the jutsu's overpowered, I wonder why the Uchiha didn't use it in battles(plot nerf)?
That is just one Jutsu he has.

I feel like it's underated. he also has Iznagi or the Rennigan ablity

Except it turns the flames onto a barrier and so it's not just fire release anymore. I doubt water release can combat it when it was hurting tailed beasts.
I have never seen Hashirama use Water style. also the barrior should be able to withstand the budda attack.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Madara's during their fights over the years so it can burn his wood style if it weren't for the fact that Uchiha flame formation is so small compared to 1,000 armed kanon. So Uchiha flame formation wouldn't work on it

on topic: Tobi/Obito could just beat Hashirama with , since blind madara beat him with it before.

Nerosmoke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara's during their fights over the years so it can burn his wood style if it weren't for the fact that Uchiha flame formation is so small compared to 1,000 armed kanon.

on topic: Tobi/Obito could just beat Hashirama with .
Obito has a ton of abliteys that could beat Hashirama. but the fire barrior is kinda the thing this thread is about. as for the 1000 arms no way that is going to beat a flame barrior.

The fire formaion was the size of the 10 tails husk. and has not been show to have a limit to the size of the barrior.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except it turns the flames into a barrier with heat as added defence for it. I don't think it's just fire release anymore. I doubt water release can combat it when it was hurting tailed beasts.
The flames turn into the barrier. It is not added as a defense. Read the scan I posted. Also, It doesn't need to be spewed to be Fire Release.

Madara's during their fights over the years so it can burn his wood style if it weren't for the fact that Uchiha flame formation is so small compared to 1,000 armed kanon. So Uchiha flame formation wouldn't work on it

on topic: Tobi/Obito could just beat Hashirama with , since blind madara beat him with it before.

I was not referring to Wood Style.

That is just one Jutsu he has.

I feel like it's underated. he also has Iznagi or the Rennigan ablity

I have never seen Hashirama use Water style. also the barrior should be able to withstand the budda attack.

Yet, the databook shows he has access to the nature transformation. You also have to take in consideration Hasirama's Sage Mode which could boost his Ninjutsu. Anyway, I doubt a lower rank barrier like that could stop Hasirama.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito has a ton of abliteys that could beat Hashirama. but the fire barrior is kinda the thing this thread is about. as for the 1000 arms no way that is going to beat a flame barrior.

The fire formaion was the size of the 10 tails husk. and has not been show to have a limit to the size of the barrior.
The husk of the Ten Tails (Gedo Mazo) is the same size of the Nine tails or maybe bigger, and that's the limit we've seen. As much as I want for him to make the jutsu bigger, but I'm not sure if the barrier can expand that wide.
The only barrier he's made that big is .

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didnthe vid take into account that most of Obito’s techs and doujutsu degradation were enhanced/reduced by Hashirama’s cells to begin with? I didn’t watch it so I don’t know. I mean Half of Obito’s body is riddled with Hashi DNA. I wonder if Jasho could take advantage of that in some way?

Take that away and Obito’s eyes are now subject to blindness. I wonder how fast Kamui would degrade his eyes being as powerful as it is?

Hashirama’s wood also drains chakra. And despite he fact that Madara’s fire burns his wood, the rate and amount of wood produced by Hashirama is both vast and almost immediate. Obito doesn’t have Madara’s reserves. I see him giving Hashirama an awesome challenge but I don’t see him winning unless he still has Hashi’s DNA.

War arc one Rinnegan eye Obito or DMS Obito? Completely different story though.

Last edited:

itachi4real

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TF is this sh** lol... Only version that beats hashi is jj obito..one Ms obito gets slaughtered. Dms obito wit sage chakra and hashi dna has a high chance but SS and wood golem is too too much for him I'm. Plus he absorbs chakra.

People do realize how THICK hashis wood is right? It's not easy to burn wood that thick.if he spans wood it wood overpower any fire except a more focused powerful amaterasu

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TF is this sh** lol... Only version that beats hashi is jj obito..one Ms obito gets slaughtered. Dms obito wit sage chakra and hashi dna has a high chance but SS and wood golem is too too much for him I'm. Plus he absorbs chakra.

People do realize how THICK hashis wood is right? It's not easy to burn wood that thick.if he spans wood it wood overpower any fire except a more focused powerful amaterasu
This was worth reading through this thread alone, thank you sir

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didnthe vid take into account that most of Obito’s techs and doujutsu degradation were enhanced/reduced by Hashirama’s cells to begin with? I didn’t watch it so I don’t know. I mean Half of Obito’s body is riddled with Hashi DNA. I wonder if Jasho could take advantage of that in some way?

Take that away and Obito’s eyes are now subject to blindness. I wonder how fast Kamui would degrade his eyes being as powerful as it is?

Hashirama’s wood also drains chakra. And despite he fact that Madara’s fire burns his wood, the rate and amount of wood produced by Hashirama is both vast and almost immediate. Obito doesn’t have Madara’s reserves. I see him giving Hashirama an awesome challenge but I don’t see him winning unless he still has Hashi’s DNA.

War arc one Rinnegan eye Obito or DMS Obito? Completely different story though.
There's somethings I need to clear up in this statement because some of it is wrong. Hashirama can't control the tissues of Obito's body because Obito's tissue composes mostly of . He won't be able to control it because he's just gedo parts embedded in his tissue, the stucture is gedo not the cells. He also wasn't able to control Madara's implanted cells either.

Hashirama's wood style doesn't absorb chakra except for wood dragon, all it does is suppress chakra naturally. This doesn't matter much either Obito already has the ability to absorb chakra.

More importantly is the chakra level of Obito. His chakra levels greatly outmatches kid madara and Ems Madara's level because at the age of 13 years old he was already controlling the kyubi while spamming MS jutsus against the fourth Hokage after extracting Kurama from Kushina. That requires a lot of chakra which would be a Ems feat yet Obito did it with his MS at the age of 13 years old. 20-30 year old Obito greatly surpassed that and he fought in the fourth war for 2 days straight.

And we all know that Obito's Fire style level is on the same level as and he's never been shown to fatigue from chakra usage because he's lasted up to 48 hrs.

Nerosmoke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's somethings I need to clear up in this statement because some of it is wrong. Hashirama can't control the tissues of Obito's body because Obito's tissue composes mostly of . He won't be able to control it because he's just gedo parts embedded in his tissue, the stucture is gedo not the cells. He also wasn't able to control Madara's implanted cells either.

Hashirama's wood style doesn't absorb chakra except for wood dragon, all it does is suppress chakra naturally. This doesn't matter much either Obito already has the ability to absorb chakra.

More importantly is the chakra level of Obito. His chakra levels greatly outmatches kid madara and Ems Madara's level because at the age of 13 years old he was already controlling the kyubi while spamming MS jutsus against the fourth Hokage after extracting Kurama from Kushina. That requires a lot of chakra which would be a Ems feat yet Obito did it with his MS at the age of 13 years old. 20-30 year old Obito greatly surpassed that and he fought in the fourth war for 2 days straight.

And we all know that Obito's Fire style level is on the same level as and he's never been shown to fatigue from chakra usage because he's lasted up to 48 hrs.
Right at age 13 he was able to solo the whole dam leaf village. Hashirama at age 13 had a hard time trying skip a rock accoss a lake with madera.