[Predictions] Obito vs Madara/sasukes rinnegan prediction

AnRoLegacy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so we all know at some point their gonna fight. In this last chapter Obito kinda herbed Madara as he is the only person who can revive Madara, unless Sasuke develops the Rinnegan. And with Madaras help (the only other person to unlock it) it shoudn't be too hard. I dont think Madara know about Sasuke yet. I also believe he will try to use Naruto's dna as the Senju half, as i believe the Uzumaki are the Senju's ancestors.

Once Madara knows he has a plan B, bye bye Obito. And he's probably gonna kick Naruto's a** too.

Juz my theory sorry if its a repost.

Xaviour

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Uzumaki are distantly related to the Senju. It's in the history of the hidden Eddy.

As for them fighting it's debatable. They're both fighting an army by themselves right now and they don't have the power to control the Juubi themselves (as Obito doesn't have 2 rinnegans... though I suppose he could always throw one in as he has the spare) For now I don't see it happening anytime soon, though if it does it'll be if something major happens

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Madara will surely kill Obito once he knows that there's one Uchiha left to revive him, but I doubt on that. He must remain Edo forever and gets sealed because if he becomes the Jinchuuriki then it will be a one on one fight (either Madara or Juubi) But I want both of them to show their powers at the same time to whole ASF and kick their buts

yondaime4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as soon as obito tried to talk to madara like obito was in control, i knew itd be the end of obito. what i dont get is if obito wanted to capture naruto why has he gone through all the trouble of setting up the fight with sasuke and why was sasuke just chillin after his eyes were implanted? im pretty sure obito implanted his eyes after sasuke and was ready before sasuke. obito has a plan that no one knows of, hence why madara was revived in a state where being juubi jinchuriki isnt possible.

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito doesn't plan on sacrificing himself.He wanted sasuke at one point to see if he was compatible.And previously he wanted to just skip ahead and cast the eye of the moon plan.Now all of a sudden he wants to take his time ? He will turn on madara unless he works with kakashi he will die.

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Madara is planning on getting revived in Obito's body. That means Obito will use the Rinne Tensei jutsu on Edo Madara and himself and put Madara's soul in his own body. We got to see that Rinne Tensei Jutsu can bring back the soul from afterlife and resides in its particular body. But if the residing body does not exist anymore then the user must sacrifice himself to bring the required person back to life. Then in that sense, the Rinne Tensei Jutsu is the pure jutsu unlike Impure Resurrection Jutsu where a sacrifice of other living person is given to bring the dead back to life but not in a proper way.

SashaUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as soon as obito tried to talk to madara like obito was in control, i knew itd be the end of obito. what i dont get is if obito wanted to capture naruto why has he gone through all the trouble of setting up the fight with sasuke and why was sasuke just chillin after his eyes were implanted? im pretty sure obito implanted his eyes after sasuke and was ready before sasuke. obito has a plan that no one knows of, hence why madara was revived in a state where being juubi jinchuriki isnt possible.
Senju DNA... U_U

OT: I still don't think Sasuke is getting the Rinnegan.... he's out on his own mission with Oro and Oro is cool about it because he doesn't think this trip would bring him any harm... Obito and Madara may end up fighting and I still believe Madara is the better fighter...