Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is what I know about him

Firstt he made excuses about helping old ladies b4 missions
Next he saves kakashi from being crushed to his death
Then (time skip) manipulates 9 tails into fighting village
After that, joins akatsuki as a newbie to collect tailed beast and is later reveal that he was the actual leader
Finally manipulated sasuke and started a war revealing that he want to cast a genjustu on moon so that everyone would be caught by it (sorry I forgot what moonplan was about :ghehe:)

You think obito/tobi still a good boy? :shrug:

(If this a repost I apologize now and hope you forgive me xd)

Y3llovv fla5h

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is def still a lot unanswered so I guess we will have to wait and see...generic answer I know but even tho it's been said and seen that its clearly Obito, I think there's still a few plot twist coming in regards to him

kiros23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actuallyyyy......

if the villages would have just given up Naruto and Bee, there wouldn't have been any reason for a war to have started.. so since he gave them a choice first, i say that he is a good boy =]
Are you blaming the villagers? If they surrender the 8 and 9 tails tobi will kill naruto and bee to revive the juubi and afterwards he will treat people as his puppet under genjutsu.. is he still good boy to you?

Last edited:

kiros23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is what I know about him

Firstt he made excuses about helping old ladies b4 missions
Next he saves kakashi from being crushed to his death
Then (time skip) manipulates 9 tails into fighting village
After that, joins akatsuki as a newbie to collect tailed beast and is later reveal that he was the actual leader
Finally manipulated sasuke and started a war revealing that he want to cast a genjustu on moon so that everyone would be caught by it (sorry I forgot what moonplan was about :ghehe:)

You think obito/tobi still a good boy? :shrug:

(If this a repost I apologize now and hope you forgive me xd)
So the mooneye plan was to control people. xd
I think he's still a good boy, he's trying to unite people any means necessary _O-
Good to hear from you... that you already have answer to your question....

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you blaming the villagers? If they surrender the 8 and 9 tails tobi will kill naruto and bee to revive the juubi and afterwards he will treat people as his puppet under genjutsu.. is he still good boy to you?
forgot about this thread my bad...

anyways, you can put blame on the kages for declining his request. and other than naruto & bee, who else was gonna have to die? all he's doing is putting everyone under a genjutsu to avoid wars and killing. the thought of being forced into a world like that sounds like a bad guy thing but in the end, how else would people stop killing each other?? hate to quote a song but it is in our nature to kill each other. obito understands this and that there is no way that human nature can be changed other than by completing his plan.

instead, the kages refused and because of that 40,000+ people are dead with more to come, some of the survivors will end up traumatized for life, families of the dead will suffer for their loss, and this joint thing that the villages have going on right now will some day break apart and they'll be back to how they were in the first place.

you might not like it or see something like that as morally "right", but how else would you put and end to wars, and hate??

kiros23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
forgot about this thread my bad...

anyways, you can put blame on the kages for declining his request. and other than naruto & bee, who else was gonna have to die? all he's doing is putting everyone under a genjutsu to avoid wars and killing. the thought of being forced into a world like that sounds like a bad guy thing but in the end, how else would people stop killing each other?? hate to quote a song but it is in our nature to kill each other. obito understands this and that there is no way that human nature can be changed other than by completing his plan.

instead, the kages refused and because of that 40,000+ people are dead with more to come, some of the survivors will end up traumatized for life, families of the dead will suffer for their loss, and this joint thing that the villages have going on right now will some day break apart and they'll be back to how they were in the first place.

you might not like it or see something like that as morally "right", but how else would you put and end to wars, and hate??
do you believe in naruto?i guess your answer was no...... if naruto dies then what will happen to the story? the title of the manga will change to "OBITO" right?
maybe kishi have a good answer about end of wars and hatred.... remember what jiraiya said to naruto "I believe that someday people will truly understand each other”.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
do you believe in naruto?i guess your answer was no...... if naruto dies then what will happen to the story? the title of the manga will change to "OBITO" right?
maybe kishi have a good answer about end of wars and hatred.... remember what jiraiya said to naruto "I believe that someday people will truly understand each other”.
why the story's plot allows naruto to still be alive is not what anyone is talking about on this thread so i don't know why you'd bring that up...

anyways, there's been threads before about which character you can most relate to best. people will say almost all the characters made EXCEPT naruto. even his fanboys will say that he is not the type of character that anyone with a right mind can relate to. he's too naive. he has too much of a wannabe super hero mentality, like goku. what he believes in can never be accomplished unless its how kishi wants THIS story to end. but in the REAL world, there is no way that "talk no jutsu" would ever stop wars, and hate. like i said, its human nature to be as corrupt as we are. simple words will never change that.

and naruto's a freaking goof. he's still acting like a naive superhero who thinks that by stopping these "bad guys" from completing their plan, that he can "save" the world from hate itself. even though they are the only ones that have come up with the most logical answer possible. his predecessors couldn't find the answer because there is no natural answer for it. human nature is corrupt. there will always be people killing each other over the stupidest things. understanding each other doesn't mean that hatred is erased. welcome to the real world bro. just because kishi decides to make this fictional story one where naruto's talk will solve everything, doesn't mean that its how the real world works, and it sure doesn't mean that these antagonists are really "evil" for what they are doing.