Obito Should Be Forgiven

Math42

Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Naruto referred to Obito as the "coolest guy," which sparked a lot of controversy and claims that he possesses "Stockholm Syndrome." Naruto was merely saying that because Obito attempted to rectify his errors and he was a benevolent child in his youth. Obito deserves to be forgiven because while he may have slain copious amounts of Ninjas as a criminal in his lifetime, it was all due to Madara manipulating him.
The fault lies with Lord Madara, and it does Not lie with Obito.

Thank you for reading this thread, and Obito is "the coolest guy."

SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How did Naruto know that Maddy manipulated him. Sure he saw Maddy betray him but he never knew about the puppet seal or anything else. After he slayed the SA and was betrayed by Maddy, he turned into a good guy and Naruto now calls him, "the coolest guy".

Reactions: Diabound

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh, he deserves to be forbidden considering he had the black seal
on his heart, leading him to be controlled to some extent as well.

Ultimately if Oro, Sasuke, and the previous kages who took part
in giving away Bijuu can be forgiven, I don't see what's stopping
Obito from being forgiven.

Given Obito's position, and the little
choice he had in his decisions compared to the rest he deserves it.

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well yeah considering that he was manipulated from the start by Madara, and Obito was just his pawn he should be forgiven from the death penalty if he had survived from the War Arc. Naruto by understanding his goals as a child would have been able to pardon him a little but not like the one in Sasuke's case where he freed him entirely. He should rot in prison his entire life would have been a better punishment at least Naruto won't feel regret that way.

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well he saved naruto's life, so that's why he forgave him.
Kakashi forgave him because he gave him a badass Susanoo for like a few minutes.
Sasuke forgave him from all the threats, experiments, and indirect killing he did to his clansmen. We wasn't able to do anything about at first.
Sakura is on mutual grounds because he spared her.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Naruto referred to Obito as the "coolest guy," which sparked a lot of controversy and claims that he possesses "Stockholm Syndrome." Naruto was merely saying that because Obito attempted to rectify his errors and he was a benevolent child in his youth. Obito deserves to be forgiven because while he may have slain copious amounts of Ninjas as a criminal in his lifetime, it was all due to Madara manipulating him.
The fault lies with Lord Madara, and it does Not lie with Obito.

Thank you for reading this thread, and Obito is "the coolest guy."
Whoa there!!!

Obito has to take responsibility as well. And before "The Coolest Guy" statement, lets look at viz...

You must be registered for see images

Before that, Obito was being trashed talked by Black Zetsu.

You must be registered for see images

EggesGabo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
haha.. some funny answers..
Well, i think Obito has to be forgiven. According to Hashirama, a shinobi is someone who endures to achieve his or her goals, and depending on the goals, they can change.
Sasuke, oro, kabuto and team taka were all forgiven so why not a bridge that supported and lead the future to peace

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know about forgiven :| Thousands of ppl lost their loved ones thanks to him. To tell those ppl that they should put the past behind them because Obito wasn't in his right state of mind seems a little heartless.

For those of you who say that Obito should be forgiven answer me this.

If I were responsible for killing your loved ones, but I helped end a war would u forgive me? :|

Reactions: Math42