[Predictions] Obito not planning world domination?

narutoblitz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think maybe Obito was just planning all along to take the power of the 10 tails after Madara died, and use it to create a new world where Rin was alive and in peace with Kakashi. If he just wanted to kill Kakashi, he's had many chances to do so. Revenge isn't his goal. Obito was obviously a good kid, and as he reminded us "Tobi is a good boy". I think even after losing himself to the corruption of Madara, he was still himself and always planning a way to thwart Madara and to stop his plan. When Kabuto showed up with Madara's corpse, it created a problem.

This means he had to once more act the villain, and to stop Madara while playing along. I think Obito has been planning to turn on Madara for awhile now. Going to guess he will try to teleport Madara into himself or use some sealing jutsu to end his own life and take Madara into his eye.

Reactions: MilicaS

Maito Gai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think obito will probably go good again, or apologize with his last breath or something but i doubt he'd turn on madara cus then he'd get stomped

Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
xd Lmao, just imagining Obito using kamui on Madara trying to suck him into his dimension then Madara suddenly uses Izanagi and rapes Obito.
"What the **** you trying, nigga?" :D :lmao:

Last edited:

Prime Rib

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito dosent want world domination dumbass that was not there plan from the beginining, there plan is to save the world from pain and suffering

Makoto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
xd Lmao, just imagining Obito using kamui on Madara trying to suck him into his dimension then Madara suddenly uses Izanagi and rapes Obito.
"What the **** you trying, nigga?" :D :lmao:
And with that, Madara loses Susano'o and one of either Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu. If it weren't for Susano'o, he would've been defeated already.

Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And with that, Madara loses Susano'o and one of either Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu. If it weren't for Susano'o, he would've been defeated already.
Not really, because he just does the same thing that he may have done against Hashirama. It is said that he had a sharingan container which had a eye that contained Izanagi during Hashirama fight to escape his death. Basically he has a spare sharingan with him. Then implants that and uses Izanagi. After the eye loses it's light, he implants his original eye and still has Susano and the other techniques. Madara is not stupid, dude.