Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As we all remember, Obito had around 50-100 sharingans stocked in his lab. He can use "true" Izanagi, and the right half of his body is made from Hashirama's cells.

So the question is: why couldn't Obito do the same thing that Danzo did: implanting sharingans in the right arm? Besides, since Obito possesses both Uchiha and Senju DNA, his version of Izanagi would be complete, unlike Danzo's.

Kamui + 10 Izanagi = "kill me if you can"

My guess is that it's either for plot sake ( I lean to this ) or Obito simply didn't have enough surgery skills. ( doubtful, I think he was slightly inferior to Orochimaru and Kabuto )

Kin
30💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that's what Orochimaru did with the Shin clones' Mangekyo Sharingans.
Nah, shin left much earlier than that. shin escaped around when Itachi was still alive and thats how he started fangirling him,

Maybe upon Obito's death, the entrance to the lab was sealed and the lab itself got destroyed, by some.. jutsu magic.
I dont think Obito has any such magic, sealings were a specialty of uzumakis anyway, and i dont think any seal could keep good ol orochi out.

Kin
30💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then Mangekyos of the clones would be different in shape and abilities, if Orochimaru used sharingans from the lab, because those are eyes of Uchiha clan's members during coup d'etat.
not really. thats why they are clones. their genetic makeup is 100% or about 99.5% same. and their were only a few clones so its possible he just used one dna signature to make em. it was shin who later made many more clones using his own dna

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As we all remember, Obito had around 50-100 sharingans stocked in his lab. He can use "true" Izanagi, and the right half of his body is made from Hashirama's cells.

So the question is: why couldn't Obito do the same thing that Danzo did: implanting sharingans in the right arm? Besides, since Obito possesses both Uchiha and Senju DNA, his version of Izanagi would be complete, unlike Danzo's.

Kamui + 10 Izanagi = "kill me if you can"

My guess is that it's either for plot sake ( I lean to this ) or Obito simply didn't have enough surgery skills. ( doubtful, I think he was slightly inferior to Orochimaru and Kabuto )
good points.