Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito's supposed "death" gave me an idea, so I decided to browse the various death scans in naruto. It should have been obvious but now it makes sense when I look back.

Every death in naruto has something in common [correct me if I'm wrong but I just went through the significant ones that came to mind, any other deaths that contradict this similarity would be appreciated]. Anyways here are the examples:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

You should have noticed it since it's quite obvious when you apply a bit of logic. Every dead or dying [in naruto/sasuke's case] character has something open, whether it be their mouth, or their eyes, or both.

What does this mean? It means that obito should still be alive, but in a paralyzed/unconscious state. The reasoning behind this is simple because common sense dictates that obito's eye or at least his mouth should be open, since all the muscles in the body completely relax at death. & If he's standing upright due to BZ then gravity/movement would be all that's needed to cause this.

Even if kishi were to apply actual science to this scenario it still doesn't make sense, because rigor mortis [a sign of death which can cause the mouth to shut] doesn't set in until approximately three hours after death. I doubt that madara & BZ were sitting in the kamui dimension for three hours after obito died.

& Some may say that BZ is simply preventing obito's eye/mouth from opening but that again would make no sense, because why wouldn't zetsu just use obito's 2nd eye & control his mouth like he's been doing for the rest of his body? [ ] So the only logical explanation [that I can think of, at least] would be that BZ is merely restraining him or keeping him unconscious.

:hypertobi:

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito Is Not Dead. It's For Sure
Well I don't wan't to assume anything until it's for sure, but it looks that way.

Naruto can stop death...

Other than Jiraiya and Neji, pretty much no one of significance has died and not just been brought back
I know that, but this is just an informative thread which explains why obito could logically still be alive.

Last edited:

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's obvious he's not dead. It's Obito=Tobi-esque obvious (so some people will deny it).
It is pretty obvious, but as I said I'm explaining the reason why it logically makes sense.

I hope you are right. But the thing BZ said makes me think otherwise.
Yeah but on the other hand BZ's words could've been referring to obito not being in control of his own body, or it could've been to lower morale. Or maybe even BZ was saying that obito is BZ's new body, so the "obito" they once knew is gone or a part of him.

The statement could be interpreted many different ways, but these scans show that obito's "death" is obviously differernt from others. He doesn't even look as grim as the others do.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice thread, Drapshin. I was thinking that BZ's statement was referring to how Obito is a vegetable. In other words, being braindead or in complete control. Also, Jiraiya actually died from his fight with Pain; it was his will that "resurrected" him to send the code for Konoha to decipher. Even if he is dead, he can still get back one more before his finale. Considering his significance to the story, I find it unlikely for him to die that way.

Other than that, it's a logical explanation as to how he isn't dead.

Last edited:

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice thread, Drapshin. I was thinking that BZ's statement was referring to how Obito is a vegetable. In other words, being braindead or in complete control. Also, Jiraiya actually died from his fight with Pain; it was his will that "resurrected" him to send the code for Konoha to decipher. Even if he is dead, he can still get back one more before his finale. Considering his significance to the story, I find it unlikely for him to die that way.
Thanks. & Yeah obito just being a vegetable was my first thought, nothing really pointed towards obito being dead for me.

Oh yeah forgot about jiraiya. But it doesn't really show him while he's dead like the others.

EDIT: I believe this is the closest we get. [ ]

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito will fight Madara one on one

Kishi has been hinting at this
I see him crippling madara in some way but I don't know if he can win a 1v1 now.

in viz bz said hes taken over obitos body so no not dead. and f*ck yea! science!
Oh is that the case? Do you know where I could check it out?

Kishi applying actual science okay sure.
Well that's only a part of it, even if he uses science it still wouldn't make sense.

Mark Sanchez

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope Kishi does this

[video=youtube;KlS4jTLIvt4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlS4jTLIvt4[/video]

Where Obito and Madara are duking it out in the real world while everyone is stuck in IT

I would pay to watch them fight