Marcuss

Regular
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
where is obito without his one eye would be my question whatelse can he really do just summon gedo just another overpowered eye tech because Masashi Kishimoto cant come up with any better storyline the whole naurto saga have gotten boring id rather read bleach now then naruto. ( and thats saying something considering the whole plot with ichigos mother being total fail thats soon to come)

Itachi8179

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Show me manga proof that Itachi can beat Rinnegan Obito and then I wont facepalm at your post: :sy:
He sayed that himself and from that time he has only one new thing - gedo. And just imagine obito going after itachi trying to touch him like he did with kakashi and even more pathetic without any thinking.... Sorry i cant see him beat itachi like that.. Just cant... Kabuto was trying fight without thinking and underrastimated him and look at his condition right now.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He sayed that himself and from that time he has only one new thing - gedo. And just imagine obito going after itachi trying to touch him like he did with kakashi and even more pathetic without any thinking.... Sorry i cant see him beat itachi like that.. Just cant... Kabuto was trying fight without thinking and underrastimated him and look at his condition right now.
I know what quote you are referring to so let me clarify two things for you

1.He never said he could win in a fight.
2.That was before he got Rinnegan.

Gedo + All 6 Rinnegan Paths + Kamui results in Itachi losing low-mid diff.

Why would he fight Itachi the same as Kakashi? They have different techs and different fighting styles..

Kabuto lost to Itachi AND Sasuke, if Sasuke wasn't there, Itachi would have lost.

Lilt

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No don't blame obito, Blame kishi for making him suck. We all know what obito's capable of.. The fact he got his ass beat up is irrelevant part of the story and plot no jutsu.
I don't think Kishimoto wanted Obito to be respected as a ninja in the end.

He's arrogant ["Trash! Trash!"] and his motivation [Rin] is weak.

Piratefish

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With rinnegen he only shown can summon gedo and thats it
With MS he only shown kamui
For example Nagato is rinnegan master, Itachi sharingan master by other words they has 100% of dojutsu power, Obito by another hand has both of them but only 50% what i have seen at best.
Where did you see BADASS??
It's funny how you said Obito has 50% of Rinnegan power and 50% of Sharingan power. It's entirely true. You should have noticed though that he has ONE SHARINGAN EYE AND ONE RINNEGAN. The reason Obito hasn't shown Rinnegan techs beyond Gedou control is him conserving chakra to control the Jinchuuriki, and later to power Kamui, which is integral to his fighting style.

The reason he only has 1 MS tech is the reason Itachi would only have 1 if he only had 1 eye: 1 technique per eye, 1 technique for both.

1 eye = 1 tech. 2 eyes = 3 techs. (3 eyes = 7 techs?)

If Obito had both eyes as MS he could solo the Narutoverse with ease, even without using whatever double-eyed technique he has.

1 Sharingan Obito is quite capable of beating Itachi with 2.

Last edited:

Tartarus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito>Itachi
Obito>Nagato
Obito>Naruto

Actually my thread disproves your notion of Obito only powerful due to kamui

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's just Kishimoto's poor writing. One Izanagi should take care of Kakashi. Why isn't he using it? Shonens be damned. Once this manga is over, I'm never touching another one ever again. It defies all the built manga logic to let the good win and all the related bull shit. I for one, can't handle it.

enditallsin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ya know can say i actually agree with the everything you just said except one thing..of all the ninja you mentioned, not one of them is more pathetic than itachi.

PIOLO

Regular
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From the start he is very very intelligent... deduce the jutsu and counter it..tobi, aka madara uchiha is very formidable opponent as seen fight w/ konan, minato....Obito is OP when he got his masked, he mentioned before that his left eye is itching for battle....the way i see it he never use most lethal technique of Rinnegan.... also he has many sharingan in his pocket why he did'nt do izanagi, izanami...... Now the masked is out, he is not well aware the fact that he knew abilities of naruto, kakashi? The fact that he is not worried to give itachi's eyes to sasuke.................do you think obito really know what he is doing? He let himself shows that he's a pathetic...sorry guys

YellowFlash1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm well o_O
He seemed to be a disadvantage a lot of the time.

Konan vs Tobi
- Konan had prep

Tobi vs Kakashi and Naruto
-He is outnumbered
-His opponents are freeloading on chakra

Tobi vs Minato
-Less experienced at the time

However, I understand where your're coming from U_U
I wouldn't claim him to be at a disadvantage on Minato, Minato has no knowledge and was caught off guard.

Obito had prior knowledge on the village and of Minato. Yet he still got tanked!

He's not a particularly strong ninja, i've always said that, now people have seen him getting beat and decided to start jumping on the bandwagon and claim that he's rubbish, yet before they were all amazed at his abilities. Hmmmm?

Itachi8179

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know what quote you are referring to so let me clarify two things for you

1.He never said he could win in a fight.
2.That was before he got Rinnegan.

Gedo + All 6 Rinnegan Paths + Kamui results in Itachi losing low-mid diff.

Why would he fight Itachi the same as Kakashi? They have different techs and different fighting styles..

Kabuto lost to Itachi AND Sasuke, if Sasuke wasn't there, Itachi would have lost.

1. Obito has thhese jinchiuriki thanks to kabuto edo tensei
2. Battle with kabuto itachi win by himself i dont see where you seeing sasuke helping him here?
3.If they would fought for intension to kill, kabuto would dead in secs. So your theory what itachi would lost without sasuke is fail.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Obito has thhese jinchiuriki thanks to kabuto edo tensei
2. Battle with kabuto itachi win by himself i dont see where you seeing sasuke helping him here?
3.If they would fought for intension to kill, kabuto would dead in secs. So your theory what itachi would lost without sasuke is fail.
1. Ok then, ill exclude them, he still wins anyway though.

2. Oh really? Sasuke saved Itachi: Kabuto was about to tag him until Sasuke used Susanoo and drove Kabuto away.

3.Intention to kill or not, Kabuto would have destroyed Itachi..

BTW don't stray from the original debate: Rinnegan Obito>>>Itachi.

Itachi8179

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can say what you want because single kamui isnt enaugh beat itachi not in this world, sorry.
Offcorse Obito still has time show to us something new if he dont - itachi > obito forever.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can say what you want because single kamui isnt enaugh beat itachi not in this world, sorry.
Offcorse Obito still has time show to us something new if he dont - itachi > obito forever.
Don't you mean Kamui+Gedo Mazo+ALL 6 Rinnegan Paths+Mokuton.

BTW Kamui is enough as Itachi can't counter it, and you can't tell me how he counters it.

Concession accepted, Obito>Itachi.