Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it seems as though everybody thinks that naruto is faster than obito (after seeing the top 5 speed list), however I will compare the difference, & everyone is free to pull up scans of naruto's speed feats but I am only providing the best one because its the only comparable one.

This is naruto's best speed feat:

You must be registered for see images
& while this is a great speed feat, obito has multiple other speed feats that trump this:

Traveled from the K11 to Itachi in no time flat, zetsu even comments on how obito can move at the speed of light. Naruto traveled a short distance in a significant amount of time (which is great for solidifying the third spot), however this feat is nothing compared to what obito has done.

Obito can blitz with kamui too, he saved sasuke's life during an active jinton:

He also attempted to save sasuke's life against danzo's sword slash. I will provide the scan of the attempt but refer to the chapter to fully determine the distance between the two:

Now these are with just MS obito, rinnegan obito was able to fend off the fastest taijutsu user in the manga along with KM naruto. Also keep in mind that none of them could even touch obito, the difference in speed was still that significant:

Another difference in speed between obito & KM naruto, he is able to kamui fast enough to blitz naruto. KM couldnt even sense him, kakashi had to save his ass:

& now I finally ask, when has naruto ever even hit obito without the help of a s/t user? This is the only time that naruto himself has hit obito:

The only reason the above scan even took place is because obito chose not to go intangible...

Obito's speed > Naruto's speed :cool:

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes i believe that ,obito with his teleporting is clearly faster than naruto,he can be in village then be in other instantly

his speed is better than minato's one because obito doesn't need mark to teleport

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude is kamui not the only reason he was able to move so fast? You're comparing a technique to actual speed. And Naruto doesn't have space/time so its not really a fair comparison.
Everybody says that naruto is faster than obito yet minato is faster than them both? Makes no sense...U_U

Speed is speed, obito has to use his jutsu & pick a destination, same as minato. Youre cutting minato's speed in half without FTG so does that make him the fastest?

I remember Kakashi speed blitzing Obito few chapters ago...So it's hard for me to believe that Obito is faster than Naruto.
Im comparing overall speed, kakashi was able to land a hit on obito but that was because he didnt have his intangibility.

naruto faster than obito
Very compelling argument my friend ;)

Renpatsu Dei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Over short distances, Naruto is faster because his blitzing is almost instantaneous, needs no preparation. Obito on the other hande has to completely warp himself which takes time. Otherwise, yes Obito is faster because of his space time jutsu but miles slower without it.

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude is kamui not the only reason he was able to move so fast? You're comparing a technique to actual speed. And Naruto doesn't have space/time so its not really a fair comparison.
people compare between minato and naruto although minato's speed isn't moving it is s/t ,but naruto is moving
so we can compare between obito and naruto
obito was able to teleport behind naruto who is one of best sensors withotu even he feel but for kakashi who told naruto

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember Kakashi speed blitzing Obito few chapters ago...So it's hard for me to believe that Obito is faster than Naruto.
thread's creator talks about obito's teleporting not obito's normal moving
obito with teleporting is faster than naruto especially when it comes to long distances

Meekz89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Fail Thread look at the bottom panel. There obito tries to grab naruto. While he's exhausted, and HE FAILS

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Over short distances, Naruto is faster because his blitzing is almost instantaneous, needs no preparation. Obito on the other hande has to completely warp himself which takes time. Otherwise, yes Obito is faster because of his space time jutsu but miles slower without it.
It takes time to warp himself, however it takes no time at all to go intangible, as I said im comparing overall speed & while naruto can travel short distances in a significant amount of time, obito has multiple other speed feats that make him overall faster.

& I agree obito's speed is next to nothing without kamui

Fail Thread look at the bottom panel. There obito tries to grab naruto. While he's exhausted, and HE FAILS
Did you miss the part where kakashi gave naruto a head's up? Did you also miss the two exclamation points indicating extreme surprise??

Obito failed because kakashi saved naruto's ass