obito in kakashi's after life

Messages:27 Reaction score:0
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I keep seeing the logic that obito was never meant to be tobi because Kakashi saw him when he died after fighting pain. Problem with that logic is that he also saw Minato there as well (having sealed himself along with half of the kiubi would make that very unlikely ) therefore when kakashi saw his old team it was nothing more than a memory. . .

Thoughts on this?
 

Reaper

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:9,393 Reaction score:515
Joined
Dec 10, 2012
Messages
9,393
Reaction score
515
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I thought this was obvious...
 

Sarukazen

Member
Messages:115 Reaction score:5
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Maybe after life is just our sweetest dreams
 

rollin

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,793 Reaction score:1,000
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
8,793
Reaction score
1,000
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
it looked like the afterlife in the anime but in the manga it was just his memories
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
the only mistake in this is that obito got crushed by the builder when he had a 2tomoe sharingan
 

Resurrected Orochimaru

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:967 Reaction score:51
Joined
Jul 13, 2012
Messages
967
Reaction score
51
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Didn't that only happen in the anime?
 

UchihaInza

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:2,551 Reaction score:42
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
thats just what he desired the most thats all xd Uchiha Inza
 

ghost nappa

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:956 Reaction score:43
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Messages
956
Reaction score
43
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yay, I inspired a thread :ice:

Going to go back and read the chapter and see if that happened in the manga, or was anime only
 
Messages:27 Reaction score:0
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I thought this was obvious...

I did too, but ever since obito was revealed the number of denial post continue using this as a focal point for their argument, which in my mind is useless seeings How it's pretty much not up for discussion now that kishi has shown it is him.
 
Messages:1 Reaction score:0
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Come on if you were dying wouldnt you expect to be going to see your best friends and sensei when you die? (If you were in the naruto world) its just what he expects.
 
Messages:27 Reaction score:0
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
it looked like the afterlife in the anime but in the manga it was just his memories
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
the only mistake in this is that obito got crushed by the builder when he had a 2tomoe sharingan
You are correct I have jumbled the two together and posted in the wrong section. Good catch,
Come on if you were dying wouldnt you expect to be going to see your best friends and sensei when you die? (If you were in the naruto world) its just what he expects.
absolutely. Heck I hope when I die I too am surrounded by those I held dearest in my life, I just meant on the grounds for argument that he was supposed to be dead and therefore kishi had made a mistake argument that I see so many people use here as well as other sites.
 
Top