Creedo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, we have all been speculating about it, but with the chapter 643 came an official answer:

Obito as a juubi jinchuuriki cant travel to the other dimension anymore. Better translation of 643 proves it.

Left bottom panel.

I don't know if anyone haven't already posted it, though no such thread was made so I decided to make one.

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The *********** translation states otherwise

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Blondephile

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can't use it because his ability to null jutsus prevents him from using kamui, i believe.

EDIT: Narutopedia: "Upon becoming a jinchūriki, he is rendered unable to use Kamui".

Last edited:

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obito can use kamui he is just storing chakra in the eye for infinite tsukuyomi. And this thread has been made several times before.

-S-

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt he can use it anyway.

Right now, he is maintaining balance over his control of the Juubi. Shifting body parts over to the alter dimension could disrupt that balance.

Just my two cents.

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And where did you get that part of storing chakra from?
Not saying this is fact since I have no evidence . but from a logical stand point there is no reason for Obito to not have access to kamui simply because he has become the ten tails jinchuriki.

Creedo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
doesn't state that he cant either and there should be no reason why he couldn't being a Jinchuriki never took techs away from anyone else =D
But still, we could argue if those two translations were stating the contrary, but one translation states that he cant use it and it is a nuisance for Obito, while the other states that Obito has to be careful now. Don't you think that people who translated on mangareader would make such translation with mistake while every "group" translated from the same japaneese scans?

I know that there are no reasons for Obito not to be able to use Kamui but I'm simply stating about the words.

Creedo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not saying this is fact since I have no evidence . but from a logical stand point there is no reason for Obito to not have access to kamui simply because he has become the ten tails jinchuriki.
Well honestly speaking you are right, but maybe Kishi didn't want to make him too invincible, because if he could transfer to dimension still, along with his godlike powers thanks tu juubi, he would be pretty too haxed.

rafy24

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kamui didnt work either with Minato's Flying Rajin... They are so fast that he dont even have time to use kamui. He still have the sharigan... So, i think that's why he didnt used it

Shinobi2012

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Either way with tobirama there kamui is irrelevant.
Not that kamui is needed thanks to the fact only senjust can harm him which means literally only a handful of people have the chance to inflict any kind of damage on him.

Naruto
Hashirama
Orochimaru
Juugo