Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tobirama walks onto the training grounds, a plain fields. In front of him was an Uchiha. "Tsk." His hostile attitude was present in every words he spoke. "So, Obito of the U...Uchiha Clan. You come here to learn how to unlock the second tomoe of the Sharingan, I believe." Tobirama did not wield a Sharingan himself, however, he acquired extensive knowledge on it through the years of constant warring against the Uchiha clan. "Well, I'm still obligated to teach you. For the first exercise, please activate your 1 Tomoe-Sharingan. Once you've done so, explain to me the abilities of the sharingan you possess now. And because we are training for the 2nd tomoe, please explain, in great details as well, the abilities the 2T sharingan gives the user." Tobirama relaxes on a giant boulder, patiently listening to the students' reply.

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tobirama walks onto the training grounds, a plain fields. In front of him was an Uchiha. "Tsk." His hostile attitude was present in every words he spoke. "So, Obito of the U...Uchiha Clan. You come here to learn how to unlock the second tomoe of the Sharingan, I believe." Tobirama did not wield a Sharingan himself, however, he acquired extensive knowledge on it through the years of constant warring against the Uchiha clan. "Well, I'm still obligated to teach you. For the first exercise, please activate your 1 Tomoe-Sharingan. Once you've done so, explain to me the abilities of the sharingan you possess now. And because we are training for the 2nd tomoe, please explain, in great details as well, the abilities the 2T sharingan gives the user." Tobirama relaxes on a giant boulder, patiently listening to the students' reply.
Out of Character: When Leafy-Sensei activated my sharingan she never went over the 1T abilities so I was never informed of them, she basically only awakened it. I have read over the sharingan thread but I would much rather go every single aspect of it with you. If you don't mind, could you please teach me the basics? (1T & 2T) as I feel as though fetching the information myself might not do me any good in the long run. I am a hands on type of person, so I learn better through experience and practice than I do with practical reading =}

I awakened the sharingan during the heat of battle and from then on I have simply used it casually on my own. I have not acquired any special type of training regarding for it, and I have yet to learn anything about it from my higher ups in the clan. Could you be so kind as to enlighten me on the full aspect of it? Judging from my own experience in using the sharingan, I have been able to track and follow the movements of faster targets as well as projectiles. Not only have I noticed the ability of tracking better, but the clarity of my vision is also enhanced. One of the most important things I've noticed is that I am able to see the chakra of others as long as it is not blocked by any solids. Not only am I able to see the chakra of others, I am able to see said chakra when it is released out in the open. As time went by I also noticed each elemental affinity had it's own "flow". Although not different in color and such, each different element displayed different patterns when released.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Tsch, making me doing so much work." Tobirama complained, and momentarily agreed. "Well, you have the basic gist of it. Here, take this scroll I stole from the Uchiha's hideout. It has information about the Sharingan, the first tomoe. The second tomoe and its enhanced ability- we will learn once you've successfully activated it." Tobirama whipped out the scroll from his ninja pouch, marked with the Uchiha sigil. "If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Once you've read this, and understood it, we will proceed to train and enhance your Sharingan."

Sharingan: 1st tomoe.

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.
Abilities:​

A sharingan wielder has two 'modes': Normal vision, like any other shinobi, and Chakra vision. Chakra vision is easily compareable with real life Infrared vision, but instead of seeing red and orange, you see blue from the chakra. The three abilities are stated below.

Chakra Perception:
The wielder of a regular sharingan is able to 'see' chakra once the 1st tomoe is activated. The chakra can be seen through the chakra system, in the air, as a solid form, as it is channeled through a medium, etc. It can be seen as long as there are no solid hindrance blocking the way. You are able to look to your own chakra system to confirm that you are under an illusion by analyzing the disturbed chakra system, but keep in mind, it is considered meta gaming to look at your chakra system without the proper reasoning and explanation. Along with chakra perception, an Uchiha with the 1st tomoe is able to notice the difference in elemental chakra. The color they see remains the same, however, a shinobi familiarized with the basic five should know the properties of a particular element. This is done by examining how it flows; wind chakra to an Uchiha will look relatively thin as opposed to regular chakra, while water chakra would have a smoother flow. The user can see through some solids, only those that are relatively thin and not thick in width.

Genjutsu:
The 1T Sharingan is able to pierce through D-rank and below illusions. This trait is rather tricky. It is only able to actually "pierce" and break through D-rank illusions as long as they are visual based. This is done by visually seeing the distortions and chakra in a certain area and using the sharingan's ability to perceive chakra to distinguish between reality and illusion. Because it only works for visual-based illusions, techniques like Crushing snakes constrict that serves to immobilize the target would be unaffected by an attempt to pierce through the illusion.

Tracking:
The 1T Sharingan gives the user 1.5x tracking speeds, in regards to the RP of course. The 1T is not as powerful, but nevertheless it grants some form of enhanced tracking. The tracking ability pertains to the ability to react to faster speeds and actions. This also includes formulating an attack, deciding on a quick counter, etc. The tracking ability of the Sharingan basically allows a person to see a projectile, or a moving object like a moving fist slowed down. This means that despite being able to track the enemy, if they get too close, you have a smaller gap of time to defend accordingly. Your tracking abilities, and along with general Sharingan abilities are enhanced slowly over time as you train and grow.

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is the user able to 'switch' out between the normal and chakra vision 'modes'? Because I've seen before people having to deactivate their sharingan in battle due to them being blinded by the overwhelming amount of chakra. Another example would be Kakashi in the hidden mist. Regarding the piercing of D ranked genjutsu. Would this be a passive ability? Would a move have to be used in order to pierce it? If not, would the genjutsu be released or would the user be able to see through the illusion but still be placed inside it? I am assuming visual genjutsu would fall under things like the False Surrounding technique?

I have a question regarding the copying ability of the sharingan. It states that one is able to copy a jutsu they know themselves or have seen more than once. Does that also work for custom techniques? If a sharingan user has encountered the same custom technique twice, would he be able to copy it and use it himself? Or would he have to have access to it prior to it's usage?

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Well, the two vision modes I described is the normal vision without the sharingan, and vision with the activated sharingan, which is the "Chakra vision". It depends, in the RP, you don't really have to deactivate a dojutsu because of overwhelming chakra, unless that is the direct result of specific techniques. The piercing of illusions is a passive trait; it does not require a jutsu and the illusion would be released completely, so long as it is visual based. And yes, you are correct in that assumption. As for your other questions, I believe you the copying jutsus is developed once you have activated the 3rd tomoe, and I am almost 100% that it cannot copy custom techniques. Of course, I've never had training in the 3T Sharingan, so that is a question you should bring up if you plan on furthering your skills with the Sharingan. Any other questions, before we begin?"

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Well, the two vision modes I described is the normal vision without the sharingan, and vision with the activated sharingan, which is the "Chakra vision". It depends, in the RP, you don't really have to deactivate a dojutsu because of overwhelming chakra, unless that is the direct result of specific techniques. The piercing of illusions is a passive trait; it does not require a jutsu and the illusion would be released completely, so long as it is visual based. And yes, you are correct in that assumption. As for your other questions, I believe you the copying jutsus is developed once you have activated the 3rd tomoe, and I am almost 100% that it cannot copy custom techniques. Of course, I've never had training in the 3T Sharingan, so that is a question you should bring up if you plan on furthering your skills with the Sharingan. Any other questions, before we begin?"
No more questions, thank you for clearing them out!

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Alright, in that case... Let's play hide and seek." Tobirama drops twenty smoke bombs around us, creating a thick shroud of smoke that hindered both of our visions. Tobirama, through high-speed movements, escapes the area and takes refuge in the forest near the training grounds. He hides behind a large tree, waiting for the student to spot him.

OOC: Use your Sharingan to track me and find my whereabouts. Good luck!

(Chiratsuki Kaihi) Flicker Evasion
Type: Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Description:
A simple yet effective Ninjutsu technique, Minato will dash in a burst of raw speed and jump, run or dodge an incoming attack. This is done by taking advantage of his enhanced reactions and his fast intellect when perceiving an attack and combining it with a burst of pure movement speed. Off course this can only be used on a battle ground that enables it and never mid air. It has some limitations though as Minato himself doesn't have a high movement speed but its still enough to mimic what can be described as an "instant" movement. Because of this, if the user wants to dodge or evade attacks from faster bios such as Raikage bios or EIG users, he needs the use of his space time techniques. The technique also has some limits in the movement it can produce, which are overall linear, lacking the ability to produce intricate and complicated movement patterns. Doujutsu users (at least 2T for Sharingan), Sensors or EIG users/masters as well as users with high reaction/reflexes or senses will still be able to track the user although, in some cases, become unable to react.
Note: This version can only be used by Minato and Tobirama bios once every 2 turns, a maximum of 3 times.

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

I smirk upon noticing a large number of smoke bombs being deployed around the battle field. Easily enough, my teacher was trying to conceal himself from me. With that in mind, I fueled my pupils with chakra and replicated the pain and suffering I had experienced when awakening my sharingan. Soon after, a single tomoe began to spread through each of my eyes. With my Sharingan active, I began to scout the area as I caught a small and blurry glimpse of my teacher's chakra source through the smoke. It was quite easy to do so as the regular smoke was not bathed in his chakra. However, it seemed my teacher was moving so fast that even my sharingan had difficulty keeping up, in fact it could not keep up. With quick analysis I ran throughout the area and scouted it in detail. As I looked everywhere I began to notice all the small minute details like the movement of the leaves that were being blown by the air or the texture as well as status of the trees, attempting to see if any had been stepped on. While scouting the area I noticed a singular foot print that had no follow up. This only meant that my teacher had leaped a far distance with a single jump, easily proving just how fast he was. I continued to look as I looked everywhere, continuing to look around the trees. It was then that my attention was caught when I noticed a small translucent glow coming from one of the trees. I leaped forward in order to reach said tree only to find my teacher standing behind it. It seemed as though his spying had back fired on him, or so I thought.

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tobirama says, disappointingly, "Wow, you actually found me. Tsk, beginners luck, I guess. Let's move our practice on that lake, now." Tobirama allows the student to walk ahead of him, at least three meters. As they walked, he took out the Sword of the Thunder God and yelled, "Never turn your back on the enemy!" He quickly jumps up into the air, pointing the tip of the blade downwards in an attempt to drill it down your collarbone. The close gap between the two and quick movements of Tobirama would be too fast, forcing the young Uchiha to rely on the Sharingan's abilities of tracking and generally perceiving Tobirama's body movements.

( Rakkasui ) - Falling Water
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 25
Description: The user will drop down upon the opponent from mid air pointing their sword downwards and drilling it down into the opponent.

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tobirama says, disappointingly, "Wow, you actually found me. Tsk, beginners luck, I guess. Let's move our practice on that lake, now." Tobirama allows the student to walk ahead of him, at least three meters. As they walked, he took out the Sword of the Thunder God and yelled, "Never turn your back on the enemy!" He quickly jumps up into the air, pointing the tip of the blade downwards in an attempt to drill it down your collarbone. The close gap between the two and quick movements of Tobirama would be too fast, forcing the young Uchiha to rely on the Sharingan's abilities of tracking and generally perceiving Tobirama's body movements.

( Rakkasui ) - Falling Water
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 25
Description: The user will drop down upon the opponent from mid air pointing their sword downwards and drilling it down into the opponent.
As my teacher yells at me, I quickly turn around in response. It is then that I find him jumping into the air with a sword covered in lightning energy. With little time on my hands my eyes begin to scout every single angle my teacher's body, predicting his physical movement. As he nears striking range I pull back the shoulder in which he is aiming to strike while simultaneously swinging my opposite open palm, aiming to strike the wrist holding the saber, thus sending it flying away from me.

Phew... that was a close one.

(Hirateuchi) Slap
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the opponent with an open hand, slapping him. It can also be used for defensive purposes to slap incoming limbs or weapons.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey, by the positioning of my body, and how my wrist area is far above the actual blade, you'd probably be pierced before you can slap my wrist! xD

Tobirama lands on the ground shortly after, but does not hesitate to attack. He swings his arms that held onto the sword horizontally, whilst channeling lightning chakra through the actual blade in order to empower it with lightning. To the naked eye, no signs of lightning would be present until it is actually manifested, giving a normal target a harder time to react accordingly. However, mid way through his spin, and a second before the sword made contact with the student, Tobirama drops the sword and allows the opposite hand, about a feet lower than the first to catch and attack the enemy from a lower area, adding a sense of surprise to his attacks. "Hopefully you're able to react quick enough..."

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey, by the positioning of my body, and how my wrist area is far above the actual blade, you'd probably be pierced before you can slap my wrist! xD

Tobirama lands on the ground shortly after, but does not hesitate to attack. He swings his arms that held onto the sword horizontally, whilst channeling lightning chakra through the actual blade in order to empower it with lightning. To the naked eye, no signs of lightning would be present until it is actually manifested, giving a normal target a harder time to react accordingly. However, mid way through his spin, and a second before the sword made contact with the student, Tobirama drops the sword and allows the opposite hand, about a feet lower than the first to catch and attack the enemy from a lower area, adding a sense of surprise to his attacks. "Hopefully you're able to react quick enough..."

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.
Out of Character: Yeah you're right, what I meant to do was pull back my shoulder as well as out to the side, turning my upper body to face my east/west side so that the blade can pass through. However after re-reading my description, I simply pulled my shoulder back slightly, which in turn would simply have it pierced, a little delayed but still pierced. And sorry for the delay, I was finally able to fix my connection.

Carefully noticing my teacher swinging his blade horizontally to strike my mid section, I time it carefully. As the blade closes in on me, I do a single and fast step forward, closing in on my target's very close range. Without any real stop, I then jump off of the ground with right foot (The one opposite to where the blade is coming from.) I swiftly perform a lateral flip to my left while using my left hand in order to grab a hold of the forearm of my teacher. As I flip, I acrobatically position my body so that I flip forward and land on my target's shoulders, instantly performing a leg choke around his neck area. This would cause my target to swing his blade into nothingness as I fluidly flipped onto his shoulders and began to choke him.

Out of Character: Hopefully it wasn't too confusing ={

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OOC: Alright, nice reply but don't forget to use the Sharingan's abilities <.<

As the student approaches, through mid-air, Tobirama gathers a large amount of earth chakra and sends it outwardsly, creating an armor of earth as a full body surge. It is summoned with two sharp spikes located in the shoulder area of the armor, which of course would impale the student should he come any closer.

(Doton: Koka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hardening Technique
Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40 (-15 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user releases a burst of earth chakra from all over his body. As he does this, a multitude of rock seemingly grows from his skin, forming a large, dense armour or rock much bigger and bulkier than the users original size. The armour can be manipulated and used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with like rudimentary swords or hammers. The downside is that the user cannot mold techniques from other elements a part from earth while sustaining the armor. The armor can be manifested in only specific parts of the body if the user so chooses.

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OOC: Alright, nice reply but don't forget to use the Sharingan's abilities <.<

As the student approaches, through mid-air, Tobirama gathers a large amount of earth chakra and sends it outwardsly, creating an armor of earth as a full body surge. It is summoned with two sharp spikes located in the shoulder area of the armor, which of course would impale the student should he come any closer.

(Doton: Koka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hardening Technique
Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40 (-15 per turn)
Description: The user releases a burst of earth chakra from all over his body. As he does this, a multitude of rock seemingly grows from his skin, forming a large, dense armour or rock much bigger and bulkier than the users original size. The armour can be manipulated and used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with like rudimentary swords or hammers. The downside is that the user cannot mold techniques from other elements a part from earth while sustaining the armor. The armor can be manifested in only specific parts of the body if the user so chooses.
OOC: Would the spikes have time to be released before I landed on your shoulders?

Whilst on my flip, I notice my target channeling chakra throughout his entire body as it fluctuates wildly. It is then that I choose to step on top of the target's shoulders and push my self off of them as the armor is made. I then simply perform a front flip and face my teacher once again.

OOC: Not quite sure if you wanted me to use a jutsu as well or not.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hm, i used an earth jutsu, not a taijutsu, so you should have used a normal technique, but nevertheless, i'll continue.

As you face me, a massive ball of flames appears out of no where from the sky and makes its descend. It's size was massive and covered even the sun itself. Tobirama stands there, unfazed by the phenomenon.

( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hm, i used an earth jutsu, not a taijutsu, so you should have used a normal technique, but nevertheless, i'll continue.

As you face me, a massive ball of flames appears out of no where from the sky and makes its descend. It's size was massive and covered even the sun itself. Tobirama stands there, unfazed by the phenomenon.

( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.
OCC: I'm sorry Sensei, I thought it might have been a counter under special circumstances, I wouldn't have done that outside of training.

Out of nowhere, a large shadow is casted upon Obito. Instinctively he looks up and notices a large blazing ball of flames. Much to his surprise, his teacher had shown no signs of having created the technique, let alone from such altitude. Such technique could only be released from a distance so that it may rain down upon the target or something similar. Taking all that into consideration, at no point did Obito see his teacher fueling any techniques from his system, specially not a technique of that magnitude, it would need an enormous amount of chakra to be executed successfully. After carefully analyzing all the information, Obito deduced it had to be an illusion. To verify it he looked down upon his left arm, it was then that he noticed the irregularity in his circulatory chakra system. With that, he instinctively performed a hand seal and forcefully stopped his chakra circulatory system, thereafter restarting it, successfully restarting and disrupting so that the illusion may be dispelled.

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.