Sasuke The Solo God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Many debuck his satus as a complex, great character based off of "you let rin die. Which was only the tipping point of his corruption. Along with madara's corruption, he became apparent to the cyclic of winnniner, looses, and the cyclic of hatred

Which in my imo what directed towards his hatred for kakashi along with madara;s corruption. He transformed into a man that despised the despair on the current shonibi world which lead him down the path he did.

THE DEATH OF his comrade was the catalized but became seasoned on the ideal of a perfect world.

Hes a fine degree of how corupption and war an taint the views of one to the extend he did.

aND YET AFTER ALL that, He finally relezed his wrongs, adding to is char develop.

Obito Uchchi is the most logical and realistic person who was corrupted and yet finally found is way.

Truly profound depth and complexurty when into the character so Kudos to Kish.

OFF: From another thread made on orochimaru being best villan is true to.

What are your thought?

Plaes now trolling please so this thred doesnt turn into pointless reoll theard. I want honest and objective opinion on your opinion. THANK GUYS:)

Reactions: Deadmed

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hes much more relatable realisticly than revenge sasuke or perfect itachi.
His last death was important bc it was just like rins it showed he accepted reality but can choose to protect something.
Uchchi lol

Uchihakil

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't hate obito, but I don't like his character, if he knew it was'nt kakashi's fault why hate him and the village, he's a ninja for crying out loud (atleast he killed all the blood mist ANBU), so I don't see why he followed the path he did

RasenUchihaChaos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He would have been a sad man in the future without Madara no kamui no Rin no hokage he would have been the next iruka

While kakashi has it all Rin fame and the hokage seat