Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Anyone notice that the two most seemingly desperate characters are paired together all alone? One who lost the love of their life then couldn't recover and the other was denied love by Sasuke and curved by Naruto: both ended up looking desperate af in the end.

So in next chapter or whenever they will realize how similar they are and Sakura the late bloomer being very mature after experiencing rejection will embrace the older Obito.

I mean she seems like the type that would go for older guys like her own teacher Kakashi-Sensei

(Quick prediction) Obito's gonna tell Sakura, you remind me of Rin alot LOL it's coming guys.

Also I like Karin but she needs to put some regular clothes on already and more panel time :/

Obito x Sakura?

EternalKaze7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anything can happen.

I like your sig, Ive always loved Kagami's hair style, its bad ass.
Yeah heck yeah man Kagami's hair rocks, I envisioned him as having MS as well but we probably won't get that panel time lol at least they made him the father of Shisui who has THE BEST MS design ever in my opinion!

EternalKaze7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
anything can happen.. in a dark secluded place..!! if you know what i mean..!!
Haha YUP they're gonna get jiggy together :vision:

somehow I liked the idea, so what if he's really old, I'd respect Sakura alot more as a character if she took the opportunity without bailing but I expect some sort of dialogue between them about love or something deep at least who knows!

EternalKaze7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imaoooo everyone change the topic to kagami lol sakura and obito are irrelevant in the thread
Kagami could have been revealed as the masked man and his son could have been Obito and Shisui but IMO Kishi left that as an option but abandoned it for ultimately Obito since he is in a younger generation, he didn't need another old Uchiha to add to the mix, but very well Obito is fine who he is now.

Kagami ultimately saved everyone through his son's eyes given to Itachi so he could defeat the army and so Sasuke could hear his brother's voice again to change his ways and revive the 5 kage to save the alliance.

but then it failed and the Sage had to save em all lul

but at least it changed Sasuke's destiny (a little) and the alliance didn't get solo'd early

Last edited: