Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Well, @realDonaldTrump, at least I will go down as a president. Ooga booga, booga ooga, uhhh, uh, uuuuuh, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, ockie docke"

What did former president Obama mean by this?

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He took a huge L being the first black president, he wasn't black enough for most many black people and wasn't political enough for many whites.

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
strict thumbs up/down, i give the last 5 (Trump being the 5th) a thumbs down. BUT Trump has 3 years, 11 months to change my mind (although unlikely). People can defend him all they want, label me all they want, get as hostile as they want--that's my opinion--I just don't like Obama or the rest.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm was there a conversation before this or did Trump just call Obama perhaps the worst president and Obama responded with that?

Seems like Obama is talking about impeachment or something else that removes a president. Perhaps how some people don't consider him president

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm was there a conversation before this or did Trump just call Obama perhaps the worst president and Obama responded with that?

Seems like Obama is talking about impeachment or something else that removes a president. Perhaps how some people don't consider him president
It was a segment called Mean Tweets.

It was before Trump won the election.