o/

Razdor

Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heya, I'm Raz. I'm known as Aporia#1984 on discord, though most people that know me well there call me Raz as well.
I'm 21 years old and currently studying Philosophy and Physics at uni, with the aim to become a teacher one day. That being said I'm in the middle of changing paths and going into IT instead.

I was born and raised in Germany, and I only really speak German and English. (though I had Spanish in high school for three years and my parents are both Arabs, I don't really speak either of those languages)

I love getting to know new people and talking to them in voice, it's always great to get to know someone that you can connect with. It's a gamble really, but it's also instantly worth it after you find one person like that after weeks of listening to people ear-rape you in public voice channels.
I listen to most music genres as long as the song as some nice lyrics, and I love pets.

I've been watching anime for quite a while, here's my list if you're interested:
Always happy to give recommendations, just link me either your list or tell me what kind of anime you're looking for. (or like just watch anything I rated 10/10)

I don't mind friend requests on Discord, though I will likely decline unless we talked before. I'm always up for people sending me pictures of their pets though!
Don't be shy to ask for anything you want to know in here, though please accept it if there's something I don't want to reveal. :)
(lowkey: Not gonna answer anything about me being a discord partner or anything alike. If that's where you start our conversation, I know we're not gonna become friends.)

Kin
54💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi Razdor! My name is Rose. I'm in College as well! I'm studying American Studies currently, and hope to end with a Masters in Library Science! I sent you a friend request on Myanimelist.net, here's mine so you know who I am:
I look forward to getting to know you more in the future!

Reactions: Razdor