Trait Points
0⚔️
Here,any questions? z.z
(Genjutsu:Explosive Cat):Bakuyaku Neko
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:25
Damage Points:40
Description: The user makes the enemy see a scared cat coming towards them and it hides behind the enemy the cat is actualy a few explosive tags tied together that the user will throw and they can explode at the users will.

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not really, it;s pretty straight forward.

Water Release: Disparity in Nature | Suiton: Shizen-kai no kakusa
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
Performing three handseals, the user extends his one or both hands and apprehends an enemy Suiton technique to manipulate the cohesive bonds of water molecules; altering it to a large extent and effectively removing its ability to exist as "drops". This causes the water technique to "shatter", losing its force and structure. The water regains its physical form nigh instantaneously becoming a regular source of water that can be used for other water techniques. However, using this on larger water techniques can prove to be a double-edged sword since the water could just as easily wash the user away after it’s reconstruction due to the water’s ever moving nature.
Note: Only works on water Jutsus composed of less than 20 chakra points
Requires a cooldown of one turn after using it twice

If you have any questions shoot. I'll be making a "greater" S-Rank version of it when I can so if you want, I'll teach that too when it gets approved.