Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
⌘ UNIVERSAL RULES

• You can only use the bio you posted in your application or an update that dates from before the start of the tournament.

• By default, the basic battle rules will be applied.

• Each round will last at max of 5 days with a 12 hour reply limit. Opponents start 5 meters apart in the Rose Corridor, pictured above.

• During the first round, members can only use S rank and lower non Chakra taxing Canon Taijutsu and Kenjutsu fields. These are Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, Samurai Techniques, and NB Taijutsu. The armor given to the competitors restrict access to abilities not listed each round, allowing more to be utilized as rounds progress. Only weapons given may be used as well.

• All competitors are restricted to Jounin Ranked Speed. Health is reduced to Chunin levels and Chakra taxing techniques have been removed from use. Specialties, Passive Boosts ( Health, Chakra, Speed, Damage, etc ) are all disabled and competitors are left at the same levels completely. Previously used techniques, Summonings, Creations and similar and passives are disabled as well. These reductions decrease every round, noted before the round commences.​
You must be registered for see images

Shanks stood in the middle of the room, sword on his hip as he awaited his opponent.​

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shanks would ready himself as his opponent arrived, standing five meters from him. He'd acknowledge his opponent with a slight nod of his head before moving forward, decreasing the distance between the two of them. Shanks left leg was ahead of his right leg, which provided the force needed to move forward. His arms were raised so his elbows were in line his chest, allowing him to attack and defend swiftly.

Once within striking distance, Shanks would extend his left hand fully, aiming to deliver a jab to his opponents chest ( middle of the right side of your chest ) before sliding his left leg a bit further forward and following up swiftly with his right hand, aiming to hit Banri with a rising punch in his gut.

As he threw the right punch, Shanks would have already pulled back his left and opened his fist, aiming to thrust his palm downwards onto the top of his opponents head and drive him head first into the ground, should he successfully strike his gut. Throughout it all, Shanks remained vigilant and looked for any hints of movement from Banri so he wouldn't be caught off guard.

Jutsu

( Rīfukonbo ) Leaf Combo
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 40
Description: The user performs a small combo where he starts by punching the enemy in the chest and then a punch to the gut, and then a powerful palm thrust, pushing him down to the earth.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
With the fever taking a heavy toll on his body, Banri was happy to know that they were all fighting on the same level physically. Seeing Shanks take his stance, Banri would take his (as depicted below with his right hand and leg pointed at shanks) and nod as well, showing that he was fully prepared for battle.

Once Shanks came in for the attack, Banri simply grinned as he waited for the opportune moment to react. With Shanks' hand having to go by Banri's right hand/arm to reach his chest, it was completely open to be attacked while Banri himself stayed unharmed. To do this, Banri would track the punch perfectly and once it had passed his hand/arm, he'd use his right hand to slap/hit Shanks' left arm inwards towards his own body while side stepping to the right, which was on the outside of Shanks' position. The slap was directed at a specific point in Shanks' arm about half way between the elbow and wrist on his forearm, which would instantly cause the arm to go limp and become useless for the time being. Of course as Banri evaded the punch and disabled the arm, he'd conjure up a massive loogie and spit it on to the mans face, effectively passing on the severe fever disease that was a mystery to everyone at this point.

Continuing with the momentum of the side step, Banri quickly dashed in a burst of speed to get behind Shanks'. Once behind the older fella, Banri planted his left foot t use as a pivot before he delivered a swift roundhouse kick to Shanks' back/side, attempting to shatter his ribs with the force.

( Mamushi Kiba ) - Viper's Fang
Type: Defensive
Description: By tracking an opponent’s incoming punch the user is able to deliver a spear hand strike to a pressure point in the target’s arm, thus disabling the use of the arm for two turns.

( Ryuu Handou ) - Dragon Kick
Damage: 40
Description: An attack where the user quickly appears behind the enemy in a burst of speed, delivering a powerful kick to their side that sends them flying.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Taking note of Banri's stance as he attempted his jab, Shanks had an idea of what to expect from his opponent. His eyes were analyzing the Uzumaki's every movement and noticed his body tense up as he began to make his move. Shanks was ready though.

As Banri attempted to strike his hand, Shanks would tuck his left hand inwards towards his body ( you attempted to strike my forearm so I just pull it towards my body before you strike it ) so Banri's strike would miss. While this was happening, Shanks would be extending his right arm to hit the upper part of Banri's arm ( middle of the area between your shoulder and elbow ) with the back of his wrist, causing Banri's back to be facing Shanks ( due to the momentum of your own strike and the force applied by my strike ), if successful.

Shanks would follow up by grabbing Banri's jacket and yanking him backwards, using his strength to haul Banri over his head and slam him into the ground head first.

Jutsu

( Shubi Kurēn ) Defensive Crane
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 30
Description: A very advanced and complex defensive form, the Defensive Crane allows the user to divert the path of incoming attacks with the back of his hands, using circular and wide movements that expand outwards. He can intercept weapons or incoming taijutsu attacks. The technique is best used when facing an opposing Taijutsu move by diverting the incoming limb to one side and combo the defensive stance with an attack, exploiting the opening created.

( Arashi Nageru ) - Tornado Throw
Description: The user grabs ahold of a target by their clothing and then spins them around in a circular motion above their head. Using the momentum of the spin the user then slams the target into the ground.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
OOC: BOY YOU AINT EVEN GOT A LEFT ARM TO JAB WITH!!!!! On gawd you funny loool. oh n you aint dodge my spit. loogie to the face bro lmaoooo

With the man not having a left arm, Banri would miss his initial strike and notice him reaching across to do a weird strike with his right wrist [Remember im on your left and side stepped to the side then around you, so you would have to reach your arm across in an awkward position or turn your body fully towards me]. Noticing this, Banri opted to stop his plans for the kick and simply does a small jump back out of arms reach. As he jumped back to put the slightest of room between them, Banri used his right hand to draw a sword from his hip, doing a large upwards slash that went in an arc motion from banri's left hip up to his right shoulder, slicing the man shanks from his right hip to his left shoulder. Banri made sure to keep his footing in nice position to move as he pleased and even made sure to barely get off the ground as he lept backwards.

You're shit at this. Maybe dye your hair. ahah *cough*

(Kumo-Ryū Mikazuki Kiri) - Cloud-Style Crescent Moon Beheading

Damage points: 60
Description: The user utilizes a large extent of their physical capabilities to swing their sword in a single large arc, which occurs with such ferocious velocity that the technique can be employed in situations where only a very limited time to react is available. The swing can be used to counter attacks from multiple opponents simultaneously. The technique receives its name due to the entire movement being reminiscent of a crescent moon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zaphkiel

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uhh, I regrew my arm in my post upon arriving at the Dark Tower. I planned to do an IC arc , but I couldn't because the tourney was starting and there wasn't enough time. >>> Here

Also I didn't respond to you spitting at my bio coz according to your wording, iss done as you disable my arm and LoK said in the chat that the virus isn't affecting anyone rn due to the armor, but idk if that stands or not.
Of course as Banri evaded the punch and disabled the arm, he'd conjure up a massive loogie and spit it on to the mans face, effectively passing on the severe fever disease that was a mystery to everyone at this point.
I don't need to reach across my body to perform the hitting of your arm, I tuck my forearm in, not my whole arm which means your spear hand strike would be moving across my body and my right hand was already moving forward as I pulled my forearm towards my body. Your movement to my side and behind me is through the second technique, which doesn't work coz I interrupt your first so you'd jus be a little to your right/my left at best, if at all. In your move doe, you say you're to my left, then you say you slicing from my right hip to my left shoulder, how that work? loool, I'm fighting two Banri's right now.

Imma jus assume we're facing each other so as to not to complicate anything further, so you jumped back a bit, out of arms reach and attempt so slice me with a diagonal sword swing so I'll be replying from that perspective. Sorry for the long post, just wanted to clear everything up.
Shanks would notice Banri's body movements clearly as he jumped back while moving his hand towards his left hip, no doubt to draw his sword. The Uchiha was to quick to formulate a counter, he didn't have much time after all. As the Uzumaki drew his sword and began to move his arm to make an upward slashing motion at Shanks, the Uchiha would utilize an unusual strategy, or so it would appear to Banri. His movement was sudden and unconventional, he would move forward and to his left a bit, the upper half of his body almost falling forward and to one side ( a 45° angle ) so he'd avoid the slash of Banri's sword.

His movements and actions weren't for nothing though, as he formulated his plan ( as your hand was moving towards your sword ), Shanks left hand would be moved to his side and his right hand would have been moving towards his left hip to draw his sword. As Banri began his upward diagonal slash and Shanks began his unconventional movement and evasion, he'd draw his sword and perform an upward diagonal slash of his own while in his lowered stance. This slash would start from Shanks left hip, aimed to slice Banri's right arm clean off with a swift motion ( the underside of your arm would be exposed due to your upward slash ) and due to the even closer proximity ( I moved forward with my dodge ), it would be difficult for Banri to dodge or even notice Shanks draw his sword ( my body would seem like iss falling forward so you won't be able to see my right hand grab the sword and your own arm would be obscuring your view ) until after he began the slash.

Jutsu

( Suiken ) - Drunken Fist
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 30
Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or imitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

( Kumo-Ryū Mikazuki Kiri ) - Cloud-Style Crescent Moon Beheading
Damage points: 60
Description: The user utilizes a large extent of their physical capabilities to swing their sword in a single large arc, which occurs with such ferocious velocity that the technique can be employed in situations where only a very limited time to react is available. The swing can be used to counter attacks from multiple opponents simultaneously. The technique receives its name due to the entire movement being reminiscent of a crescent moon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shady Doctor

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
eh, if i'm spitting AS I move and do the viper strike, that means at the same time. isn't a big deal but literally nothing stops me from spitting because I did 3 things at the same time )viper strike, side step, spit).

and just for graders eyes, unless i'm mistaken on what "previously used jutsu" means, than, ToS was indeed previously use (used before this fight in the rp thread), meaning it is canceled and you're back to your default bio features, one armed...

"• All competitors are restricted to Jounin Ranked Speed. Health is reduced to Chunin levels and Chakra taxing techniques have been removed from use. Specialties, Passive Boosts ( Health, Chakra, Speed, Damage, etc ) are all disabled and competitors are left at the same levels completely. Previously used techniques, Summonings, Creations and similar and passives are disabled as well. These reductions decrease every round, noted before the round commences."

As Shanks began his odd evasion, it pissed chris off that he tried to finesse with Yang, so banri summoned chris toyell in shanks face, producing a shockwave that knocks shanks back and throws off his attempt to dodge and counter attack. Chris aint stop though. He magically appeared next to him and BAM, punched shanks head and left a knot before poofing a way ina fresh cloud of weeed smoke... All the while, Banri looks at the man he spit on, shaking his head...

(Ai no Ikkatsu) Love Roar
Damage: 10
Description: Oh no, Chris has lost his temper! It's probably Negative Knight failing to do his work again. All is good though, you can now summon him to vent his anger onto your opponent! Chris will begin by yelling "YOU FOOL!" so loud that it will produce a sound wave to knock the opponent back. He will then magically appear next to the opponent as the extent of his rage knows no bounds. For the finishing move, he will slam his fist onto the opponent's head, creating a shockwave and leaving a large bump on the opponent's head as he vanishes, leaving behind the smell of fresh weed. How many victims will end up with bumps on their head until Negative Knight finally gets what he deserves?
Note: A-Rank if used against Negative Knight.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
eh, if i'm spitting AS I move and do the viper strike, that means at the same time. isn't a big deal but literally nothing stops me from spitting because I did 3 things at the same time )viper strike, side step, spit).

and just for graders eyes, unless i'm mistaken on what "previously used jutsu" means, than, ToS was indeed previously use (used before this fight in the rp thread), meaning it is canceled and you're back to your default bio features, one armed...

"• All competitors are restricted to Jounin Ranked Speed. Health is reduced to Chunin levels and Chakra taxing techniques have been removed from use. Specialties, Passive Boosts ( Health, Chakra, Speed, Damage, etc ) are all disabled and competitors are left at the same levels completely. Previously used techniques, Summonings, Creations and similar and passives are disabled as well. These reductions decrease every round, noted before the round commences."

As Shanks began his odd evasion, it pissed chris off that he tried to finesse with Yang, so banri summoned chris toyell in shanks face, producing a shockwave that knocks shanks back and throws off his attempt to dodge and counter attack. Chris aint stop though. He magically appeared next to him and BAM, punched shanks head and left a knot before poofing a way ina fresh cloud of weeed smoke... All the while, Banri looks at the man he spit on, shaking his head...

(Ai no Ikkatsu) Love Roar
Damage: 10
Description: Oh no, Chris has lost his temper! It's probably Negative Knight failing to do his work again. All is good though, you can now summon him to vent his anger onto your opponent! Chris will begin by yelling "YOU FOOL!" so loud that it will produce a sound wave to knock the opponent back. He will then magically appear next to the opponent as the extent of his rage knows no bounds. For the finishing move, he will slam his fist onto the opponent's head, creating a shockwave and leaving a large bump on the opponent's head as he vanishes, leaving behind the smell of fresh weed. How many victims will end up with bumps on their head until Negative Knight finally gets what he deserves?
Note: A-Rank if used against Negative Knight.
LOL, I'll hit you up

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
This fight was funny to read through, mostly for none actual battle related stuff. To start, I understand Shadys complaint on the arm issue; the rules did say previous used Jutsu are deactivated, however it was no longer "active" in the sense it healed him already. If you use a medtech and heal 40 damage and I say Med techs are now deactivated, do you suddenly lose health that was already healed? No. That said, Lee would still have his arm but his moves itself are what is in question. The second attack is questionable on the execution due to his stance and the side step. I'm questioning whether your move can be done validly, namely the drawing of your arm inward and the defensive crane follow up. The next two moves are largely unproblematic on both sides imo ( Love Roar despite not being a Tai tech is in the Tai list and as such valid in this tourney so I cant rule against its use, though it's going to get moved to the correct thread soon ) but this questionable move that likely cant be pulled off makes me rule in Shadys favor.

Shady Doctor advances to the next round.

Last edited: