Now that Sarada is exactly where we all knew she'd be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the irrelevant zone.

You must be registered for see images

Where do you zealous fans of female naruto characters go to now? :elmo:

I recommend following Delta. She gives off Tayuya vibes.

You must be registered for see images

Considering Hinata, Himawari, and everyone Boruto cares about is destined to die. Delta seems to be the obvious choice. That or Tsunade.

Sarada may die or end up being demoted to cheerleader like her mother.​

Last edited:

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope i won't see her on the screen much. Her voice and "shannaro" kill my ears, her ugly appearance and glasses make my eyes bleed, and her intelligence makes my IQ drop drastically....

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh no sarada didn’t gey focus in one boruto arc oh no this means she will never be relevant ever again because the manga is ending tomorrow

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao.. from the threads i've seen its like she hasn't done squat in 4 months worth of content?- In before 'kick' lol- The horrible treatment of females continue in this franchise.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice joke.

She gotta be relevant to the plot before she gets that far.

Only people in the time skip are Kawaki and Borat.
Kawaki and Borat are going to join Kara or become Nukenin in the time skip. Konoha will fight Kara most likely so your prediction is doo doo :|
Yep....
The reason why Sarada is a girl is that she's supposed to end up with Boruto, after all... :(
As things are progressing (Mitsuki's obsession with Boruto) (Boruto's obsession with pink underwear) I'm more and more doubting about Boruto ending up with any female character :sweat:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kawaki and Borat are going to join Kara or become Nukenin in the time skip. Konoha will fight Kara most likely so your prediction is doo doo :|

As things are progressing (Mitsuki's obsession with Boruto) (Boruto's obsession with pink underwear) I'm more and more doubting about Boruto ending up with any female character :sweat:
Excuse me? Borat is defending Konoha from Kawaki in a destoryed Konoha. for all we know everyone Boruto cares for is dead or mia as the fate predicted. That includes hinata himawari and sarada. The females he vowed to protect and cared for.

The way things are progressing, Sarada will just be sidelined for a while, like her mom was in Part 1. He'll throw her a bone every now and then for female fans to lick their chops.

Then he'll get to the meat and potatoes (Kawaki, Sasuke, Naruto, Borat, Kara). Any leftover panels, Mitsuki and Sarada can fight over. :coffee:

But at this point Mitsuki being another genetic experiment leads more credence to the plot.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep....
The reason why Sarada is a girl is that she's supposed to end up with Boruto, after all... :(
You're joking right we have Mitsuki and now Tsundere Kawaki to fill that role.

OT: Sarada has Sasuke's talent, I don't know how that made her a female Naruto but to each their own.

Anyway for now she'll still keep her place until another female appears and or she negs Delta.

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're joking right we have Mitsuki and now Tsundere Kawaki to fill that role.

OT: Sarada has Sasuke's talent, I don't know how that made her a female Naruto but to each their own.

Anyway for now she'll still keep her place until another female appears and or she negs Delta.

No matter how many dislikes i get, BoruSara is going to happen. You can't stop that.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Agreed and with the appearance of the Tsundere Kawaki it seems a rivalry is being born between Mitsuki and he as we speak. Mitsuki will unleash his Dragon Sage Mode to fight Karma Kawaki in the showdown for the priviledge of servicing Boruto and his pink underwear. :score:

Last edited:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No matter how many dislikes i get, BoruSara is going to happen. You can't stop that.
They're in denial at this point. So much denial that they want Borat to be homosexual so badly.

As if that in anyway gets Sarada more panel time. In fact, if she isn't his love interest, her panels will be cut even further. :coffee:

Accepting the role of a character is the easiest way to start appreciating them. Sarada is his love interest.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No matter how much you tell yourself that, BoruMitsu will happen if not BoruKawa. There's seems to be a relationship that transcends all we've seen so far they even leach off of each other.
Where does that leave Sarada? :elmo:

She already has less impact on the story than Mitsuki and Kawaki. Despite being Sasuke's daughter.

He isn't even teaching her and is held back everytime she tries to do something. If she isn't his love interest or trying to cheerlead him. Her panel time will drastically reflect that.

She did one kick the entire arc last time, and you want to reduce her potential panel time even more in favor of your homosexual fetish. :lmao:

If anything that gives Mitsuki and Kawaki more panel time than her as they'd be the ones vying for Borat's affection, giving them more impact to the story given his fate of losing everything.

Dgrayman

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where does that leave Sarada? :elmo:

She already has less impact on the story than Mitsuki and Kawaki. Despite being Sasuke's daughter.

He isn't even teaching her and is held back everytime she tries to do something. If she isn't his love interest or trying to cheerlead him. Her panel time will drastically reflect that.

She did one kick the entire arc last time, and you want to reduce her potential panel time even more in favor of your homosexual fetish.

:lmao:,

If anything that gives Mitsuki and Kawaki more panel time than her as they'd be the ones vying for Borat's affection, giving them more impact to the story given his fate of losing everything.
:lmao: dude really wants boruto to be gay, like he repeats it every post

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.