Nidds

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The whole Obito being able to come back in chakra form and go to Kakashi's consciousness isn't that far off reality in the NV.

Considering that

Minato and Kushina were somehow temporarily able to communicate with Naruto long after they died. So, the whole theory of Obito being able to return to Kakashi after he died isn't way off base.

You can also train your eyes to apparently do Izanagi long after you're dead and revive yourself. So what makes Obito any more BS than that?

Kakashi getting PS...now that was something...

Reactions: sumbul

msbishop92

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't agree with any of the events of last chapter.

I don't care who you are. If you aren't an Uchiha, PS is going to suck you dry of all your chakra, and it's going to happen fast. I love Kakashi, but there is no way he should be standing with both MS active. The fact that he is controlling a stabilized PS is just insanity. Minato and Kushin put their chakra in Naruto's trigram seal. It makes sense that they were able to meet. Obito's pixie dust rising out of the ashes and going to Kakashi was absolutely redundant. If anything it should've been transferred to Kakashi in some way just before Obito's death. How can you kill a character, and then do what Kishi did last chapter?

Reactions: The Necromancer

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't agree with any of the events of last chapter.

I don't care who you are. If you aren't an Uchiha, PS is going to suck you dry of all your chakra, and it's going to happen fast. I love Kakashi, but there is no way he should be standing with both MS active. The fact that he is controlling a stabilized PS is just insanity. Minato and Kushin put their chakra in Naruto's trigram seal. It makes sense that they were able to meet. Obito's pixie dust rising out of the ashes and going to Kakashi was absolutely redundant. If anything it should've been transferred to Kakashi in some way just before Obito's death. How can you kill a character, and then do what Kishi did last chapter?
Agreed, death means nothing anymore in NV. Still awesome though.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. They purposefully implanted chakra into Naruto's seal so they could communicate.
2. Izanagi's purpose is to bring someone back to life, or to erase past damage.

Kamuiing out of heaven and into another person's consciousness is nothing like either scenario.

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
obito coming back is different from minato and kushina placing their chakra in his seal. edo minato doesnt even recall anything from what he spoke to naruto about that time.

kakashi is just baws

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. They purposefully implanted chakra into Naruto's seal so they could communicate.
2. Izanagi's purpose is to bring someone back to life, or to erase past damage.

Kamuiing out of heaven and into another person's consciousness is nothing like either scenario.
Maybe heaven and consciousness are different dimensions? And Obito realized that?

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually see no ass pulls in that.
Kamui travels dimensions - check
Chakra links life and death worlds (edo tensei, hagoromo) - check
Double MS grants susanoo - check