Now that everyone has a rinnegan...

whiteout77721

Member
112 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
112
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think it'd be hilarious if team 7 took other peoples eyes and all of team 7 had rinnegan XD even though theyd probably would be effected and wouldn't stop the genjutsu
 

Mattek2008

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,290 posts 242 reactions
Joined
Apr 30, 2013
Messages
2,290
Reaction score
242
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They ain't about that ''eye snatching'' life style, though. :cool:
 

Filo

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,145 posts 673 reactions
Joined
Sep 12, 2010
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
673
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't think everyone actually has a rinnengan. I'm pretty sure that's part of the genjutsu
 

Torche

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
58,956 posts 3,171 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
58,956
Reaction score
3,171
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't think everyone actually has a rinnengan. I'm pretty sure that's part of the genjutsu

Yup. This. It's like when the Sharingan was shown in Kurama's eyes.
 

Shinato

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,810 posts 514 reactions
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
2,810
Reaction score
514
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They don't have Rinnegans, the only Rinnegans are Madara's. The ones shown on those affected by the Genjutsu are reflection of Madara's eyes, same as Nagato's paths of pain had.
 

300y1

Member
63 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Apr 21, 2014
Messages
63
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
People with the rinnegan are under madaras genjutsu.
 

Kirokill

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,397 posts 321 reactions
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
3,397
Reaction score
321
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

whiteout77721

Member
112 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
112
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Agree. That what it seems to be, just a mark for being under the genjutsu.

that's why I said theyd still be effected by the genjutsu I just think itd be hilarious if someone woke up with no eyes
 
Top