Now i see EXACTLY WHY TSUNADE DIDN'T SUMMON KATSUYU TO FIGHT........but it seems

zesto

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sakura needed to surpass her master
Guys aren't there any more slug/snail apart from that 1 that Tsunade can used? anyways it would be cool to see katsuyu using more jutsus.

You must be registered for see images

I think the fact that sakura draws for katsuyu indicates the kages death since Tsunade wont have her to heal them along with herself

i was expecting sakura to use this slug instead........ but it looks like ksihimoto forgot his creation
You must be registered for see images
GUYS THE KAGES GOT TROLLED REAL HARD. its embarrassing :'( :'( :'( :eek:h: :eek:h: :( :( :( XD

Last edited:

zesto

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That probably isn't Katsuyu. Katsuyu is the same size as Gamabunta, and the frog next to her isn't Gamabunta. I think that all of the animals they summoned are the offsprings of their true summons.
perhaps, maybe not we'll just have to wait and see though, hopefully that snake can talk since MANDA was the only talking snake

Pervy Wrath

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
not gammabunta? how many other toads smoke a pipe and carry that kind of blade
Well, apparently there's two!

perhaps, maybe not we'll just have to wait and see though, hopefully that snake can talk since MANDA was the only talking snake
Yup. We'll know next chapter, unless Kishi decides to go with Kakashi and Obito.

Pervy Wrath

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
true, however is it me or its everyone because i think this rapid development for sakura so sudden is crazy and he totally lost the manga lines XD
I think these last few chapters shows that Kishi has some severe pacing issues. All of a sudden EVERYONE gets a power up out of nowhere. This should have been shown previously in the war arc. It just seems weird when everyone does it at the same time :/