Now, do you think Obito can pass through ST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaggel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, since he actually transports part of him to another dimension, where we can assume there is another gravity etc.
Then yes, I do believe he can. But as soon as he returns he will be affected again

Everztar

Veteran
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sure he could avoid it, but it wouldn't be too hard to counter his Obito's ability...
like minato did... throw kunai -> s/t and rasengan... BAM! i hope he learned a lesson that time o_O

Everztar

Veteran
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i think that what obito does is basically that he takes his whole body into the other dimension except for his eye... and he somehow uses Genjutsu in order to make people think there's still a body there... (?)

but if he decides to fully disappear he could do that as well but then i don't think he would be visible

Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He would have to kamui his whole body in the other dimension,before ST is performed.If he kamui only parts of his body,the remaining will succumb to the gravitational pull.
CT is a technique that last a long time,it can overcame the 5 minutes limit of Obito's kamui so in that case he is pretty much screwed if he only use kamui to avoid the technique.

mricytreats

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm thats a sketchy question, how about can he absorb s/t jitsu if he controls 6paths of the rennigan?
Its like asking if Obito can switch to Izuna MS. Although his dimension is the issue, if S/T jitsu can rip through to his than yeah hez screwed

Status
Not open for further replies.