Novak Djokovic

MilicaS

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm watching right now tennis match Djokovic-Federer, so it just crossed my mind - has anyone heard of Novak Djokovic?? I mean, he's a serbian tennis player no 1 on the ATP list and ofc, I'm proud of him (I'm from Serbia), so I was just wondering.

Thanks for replying and yeah, I'd like to know (if you know him) what do you think about him? :)

Reactions: ryan221

killerbeesama

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
im from germany and i know him. im not very interested in tennis, but a friend of mine is a fan of nadal. so when they played against each other (i think it was june/july 2011) i said i think the joker is going to win, just to bother my friend^^ and joker won the match. since then hes my hero :D

Reactions: MilicaS

Djokovic

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm pretty sure everyone knows Novak, Tennis is elite sport after all.. why make stupid thraed about it??
First of all you're dead wrong so dont be calling other people stupid when you're the clueless one. Tennis doesnt get much appreciation as other sports do nor does it pay well, except ofcourse for the top 50. Djokovic is also rather new at the top, surely he has broken some records last year, but that doesnt put him next to Federer or Nadal popularity wise.

Reactions: MilicaS