Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In the roleplay section we have customs that is submitted for review and therefore to be edited by a moderator to whom approves it or declines it. However, its annoying going back and forth from each thread to scroll down to find yours, see if its checked or reviewed yet, then go to the other thread to repeat. How about we add a notification system that alerts a member that their post or thread was edited by a moderator or admin. This would ideally be of equal value to the site as a whole, seeing how it would also inform members that their thread was moved, edited of course, or deleted by a moderator or admin to inform them of that change instead of leaving it up to the member themselves to figure it out or never figure that out.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
While possible, it's far from practical from a RP Mod standpoint; I've done this when AB was first launched and we were checking customs and biographies. Because the notification tends to be instant, it resulted in immediate responses while trying to check threads which slowed the overall process down even more because members would have questions, concerns, complaints, etc for checkers right after the technique was checked. The only time I recommend this being done in the RP is for techniques that are several cycles behind/multiple pages behind that actually make searching for it to be a hassle for the member. Otherwise, it's just an additional click, ctrl+f "[insert name] and locate the technique.

Tl;Dr from experience, it's not worth the ensuing headache to do.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While possible, it's far from practical from a RP Mod standpoint; I've done this when AB was first launched and we were checking customs and biographies. Because the notification tends to be instant, it resulted in immediate responses while trying to check threads which slowed the overall process down even more because members would have questions, concerns, complaints, etc for checkers right after the technique was checked. The only time I recommend this being done in the RP is for techniques that are several cycles behind/multiple pages behind that actually make searching for it to be a hassle for the member. Otherwise, it's just an additional click, ctrl+f "[insert name] and locate the technique.

nice fanfic..

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

perhaps the time of which specific notifications for the rp could be possibly delayed so that way we still get notified but it wouldn't be a overload?

• Angry
Reactions: Yin and minamoto