Nothing to do with last chapter (Reps on Deck)

SamuraiClownSenju

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not Manga Related Only in The Anime:

Was just re watching Ramen Shippuden The Kage Summit Arc just because I thought it was bad ass when Sasuke cut each of the respective hidden villiage flags. Got to the Sasuke Vs Danzo episodes when it dawned on me....
Do the makers of the Anime not follow the storyline or just not care?

Danzo has a flashback of when the Second Hokage is with his team trying to escape. Danzo is contemplating volunteering to stay behind so the team can get to safety but Sarutobi beats him to the punch. Of course Tobirama sacrifices
himself so his team can escape but before he does he promotes Hiruzen to Hokage.

I thought back to part 1 where Edo Tensei is first introduced. Hiruzen has a flash back where he's probably about Naruto's age and is with Tobirama and Hashirama where they explain what the villiage means to them, afterwards saying "Starting tomorrow you are the Hokage"

I know much of you don't care for the anime (I do) but what do yuo think about the anime's writers?

First day on the job?
Not following or caring about the plot?
Lazy??

please for those who like the anime as much as the manga add your two cents, and if you can think of it add contradictory plot points shown in the manga that ruined things for you. Reps on deck for good replies/posts:ice:

Last edited:

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually if I remember right that flashback also happens in the manga. They do follow the manga, but they add fillets as well as Fluff

By fluff I mean extra passing to an episode.

For example the anime fight of Hinata vs Pain....very different from the manga.

I don't remember if the part I moment is anime only with the Kages or it actually happened.

But it could easily have been Kishi changing his mind. Also, why would both the first and second Hokage be alive to tell the third....it would be like Tobirama getting completely skipped over XD....

That's all I have...hope it helped lol

Reactions: SamuraiClownSenju

akshayhp

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The anime adds stuff in and therefore is not going to stick to the plot. they follow it as much as they can but they make a lot of stuff up.
Like the filler arc with the crystal user a long time ago. in naruto there is no crystal style according to kishi. (he has not shown us)
The more recent filler arc also seems to be taking place before naruto got control of kurama but in the previous episodes he had.

SamuraiClownSenju

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually if I remember right that flashback also happens in the manga. They do follow the manga, but they add fillets as well as Fluff

By fluff I mean extra passing to an episode.

For example the anime fight of Hinata vs Pain....very different from the manga.

I don't remember if the part I moment is anime only with the Kages or it actually happened.

But it could easily have been Kishi changing his mind. Also, why would both the first and second Hokage be alive to tell the third....it would be like Tobirama getting completely skipped over XD....

That's all I have...hope it helped lol
Yeah them both being there had me like wtf how did I overlook this before lol Reps

Sabuto Hayashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Generally, the anime will follow the manga, and each episode will cover roughly 3 or so chapters.
The problems and inconsistencies arise when the anime department add in or extend content for the sake of filling the entire 30-minute timeslot of each episode.

All in all, the people who work on the anime adaptation have to make sure they don't stray too far from the manga (unless they are creating their own filler arc, which are completely unrelated to the story itself), but also have to add in most of the action and additional dialogue to keep it interesting to viewers, despite the fact it may stray from the storyline.

If they followed the manga panel-for-panel, it would have less action scenes and each episode would cover 10+ chapters.

SamuraiClownSenju

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The anime adds stuff in and therefore is not going to stick to the plot. they follow it as much as they can but they make a lot of stuff up.
Like the filler arc with the crystal user a long time ago. in naruto there is no crystal style according to kishi. (he has not shown us)
The more recent filler arc also seems to be taking place before naruto got control of kurama but in the previous episodes he had.
I kind of hated that filler I think it was Guren. reps

SamuraiClownSenju

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Generally, the anime will follow the manga, and each episode will cover roughly 3 or so chapters.
The problems and inconsistencies arise when the anime department add in or extend content for the sake of filling the entire 30-minute timeslot of each episode.

All in all, the people who work on the anime adaptation have to make sure they don't stray too far from the manga (unless they are creating their own filler arc, which are completely unrelated to the story itself), but also have to add in most of the action and additional dialogue to keep it interesting to viewers, despite the fact it may stray from the storyline slightly.
Very well put together, reps on deck

jaykuhz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the guy said above me, they gotta give it some sort of filler in order to get the 23 minutes of an episode. It's still all the same plot, just a tiny bit different in the anime.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i believe that the anime adds a bit more stuff since the manga is like a fast forward of every fight. this is why i love to watch the anime because then i can see the fights drag out.

i also went back to re-watch the danzo fight yesterday and i noticed that tobirama was much more reserved and warm-hearted almost like minato was during the 3rd great ninja war. it doesnt match his attitude in the latest chapter.

on a following note, kishimoto works directly with the writers having to approve everything they publish or else they would get in trouble with kishi. just my 2 cents

ThomasJeffersonwasasadist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a mistake they happen. When it's finished the series will have around 700 chapters. It's hard to keep it all straight while doing one chapter every week and having a life outside of naruto. Despite the mistakes Kishi or his animators have made this is my favorite manga/anime.