Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey Hazure. Before we begin, tell me a bit about bees (either from the series or just from general knowledge).
So, Bees are flying insects that are closely related to wasps and ants. They are mainly associated with pollination and honey production, for which is a natural process of theirs. They live in colonies, surrounding a single queen and create beehives to try and ensure the safety of their queen, larvae and honey. In the series, these get explored through the abilities they have shown. They can be brought out in swarms to attack or defend the user, they can produce a honey like substance that hardens quickly. Only one summon has been shown to be tied to the contact canonically and that is the Giant Bee Summon, who I assume would be the acting 'Queen' in the scenario presented. She was large enough to carry three people easily, generate a berating force of wind with her wings and mass produce the honey substance they produce.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
So, Bees are flying insects that are closely related to wasps and ants. They are mainly associated with pollination and honey production, for which is a natural process of theirs. They live in colonies, surrounding a single queen and create beehives to try and ensure the safety of their queen, larvae and honey. In the series, these get explored through the abilities they have shown. They can be brought out in swarms to attack or defend the user, they can produce a honey like substance that hardens quickly. Only one summon has been shown to be tied to the contact canonically and that is the Giant Bee Summon, who I assume would be the acting 'Queen' in the scenario presented. She was large enough to carry three people easily, generate a berating force of wind with her wings and mass produce the honey substance they produce.
Nice job. That cover's pretty much everything regarding what we've seen the bees do in the series. Speaking of the Giant Bee you touched on, it'll be the first technique we go over as it's the only canon summoning of the contract. You've already listed it's abilities above, so I'll go ahead and post the technique. Keep in mine though that like most summoning, this would only remain on the field for four turns before dispersing (unless hit with an attack).

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodaibachi) Summoning Technique: Giant Bee
Type:
Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The Giant Bee (巨大蜂, Kyodaibachi) is a giant-sized bee which was summoned by Suzumebachi. Its anatomy slightly differs from normal bees by having a jaw of razor sharp teeth, a deadly stinger, and wings capable of pushing back enemies within short range (C-Rank ability), which makes this insect is a difficult opponent. It can also spit massive amount of honey from its mouth to trap and ensnare its victims. Its honey attack is B-Rank and has a Long range reach. It can take C-Rank techniques and remain undamaged. Its main advantage is that it can fly with up to 3 people on its back.

Note: Only summonable once per battle.
Note: All its abilities count as moves

Moving on, we'll go over the first two ninjutsu techniques that come with the contract. They're pretty simple, so just ask questions you have regarding them.

(Hachimitsu No Jutsu) - Honey Bee Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user generates bees from the sleeves that upon contact with their target explode sending a sticky honey that captures the opponent. Binds the target for 1 turn.

(Hachi Bunshin no Jutsu) - Honey Clone Technique
Chakra: 15
Description: The user makes a clone made of bee wax and when injured enough it dissolves back into wax. The user can also create a honey clone to seem like the target or someone else as a means to confuse the target. Clones can use Bee related techniques and Taijutsu up to C-Rank.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice job. That cover's pretty much everything regarding what we've seen the bees do in the series. Speaking of the Giant Bee you touched on, it'll be the first technique we go over as it's the only canon summoning of the contract. You've already listed it's abilities above, so I'll go ahead and post the technique. Keep in mine though that like most summoning, this would only remain on the field for four turns before dispersing (unless hit with an attack).

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodaibachi) Summoning Technique: Giant Bee
Type:
Supplementary
Description: The Giant Bee (巨大蜂, Kyodaibachi) is a giant-sized bee which was summoned by Suzumebachi. Its anatomy slightly differs from normal bees by having a jaw of razor sharp teeth, a deadly stinger, and wings capable of pushing back enemies within short range (C-Rank ability), which makes this insect is a difficult opponent. It can also spit massive amount of honey from its mouth to trap and ensnare its victims. Its honey attack is B-Rank and has a Long range reach. It can take C-Rank techniques and remain undamaged. Its main advantage is that it can fly with up to 3 people on its back.

Note: Only summonable once per battle.
Note: All its abilities count as moves

Moving on, we'll go over the first two ninjutsu techniques that come with the contract. They're pretty simple, so just ask questions you have regarding them.

Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user generates bees from the sleeves that upon contact with their target explode sending a sticky honey that captures the opponent. Binds the target for 1 turn.

Description: The user makes a clone made of bee wax and when injured enough it dissolves back into wax. The user can also create a honey clone to seem like the target or someone else as a means to confuse the target. Clones can use Bee related techniques and Taijutsu up to C-Rank.
I do like how, the Giant Bee summon can resist C-Rank damage, it adds a layer to the summon that can be expanded on a bit, if it hasn't already been done so.

No questions, as stated they are pretty easy to understand and it can have some versatility to it if you combine it with taijutsu combos.

Same as before, simple to read and easy to understand its uses. No questions.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
I do like how, the Giant Bee summon can resist C-Rank damage, it adds a layer to the summon that can be expanded on a bit, if it hasn't already been done so.

No questions, as stated they are pretty easy to understand and it can have some versatility to it if you combine it with taijutsu combos.

Same as before, simple to read and easy to understand its uses. No questions.
I'm not too sure if it's been expanded upon or not. I'm not too familiar with the contract or the techniques. I do know that Korra has customs for it, some of which have been donated for everyone's use. You'll be learning those as well. Here are the next three. Like before just ask any questions you might have as these are very self-explanatory.

There are some minor RP things to point out though. With Bee Bomb Technique, you probably won't be able to release bees from your sleeves if your bio's attire doesn't, you know, have sleeves on it lol. For Rock Hive Technique, since it's made from earth, you might not be able to use it depending on the terrain. Simple things to keep in mind.

(Hachi Bakudan No Jutsu) - Bee Bomb Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Damage: 30
Description: The user releases bees from their sleeves that upon contact with their target explode.

(Hachi senbon No Jutsu) - 1000 Bee Technique
Description:The user releases a cloud of bees that shot out their stingers at the opponent.

(Iwa no Haibu Jutsu) - Rock Hive Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: N/A (- 10 per turn to enemy target)
Description: The user manipulates their chakra and then creates a Bee hive thats made of rock to rise from the ground. This hive houses the larva of the bee's which consumes chakra of any opponent that may be caught inside the rock hive. It can also be used to produce a steady source of bees for bee techniques.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not too sure if it's been expanded upon or not. I'm not too familiar with the contract or the techniques. I do know that Korra has customs for it, some of which have been donated for everyone's use. You'll be learning those as well. Here are the next three. Like before just ask any questions you might have as these are very self-explanatory.

There are some minor RP things to point out though. With Bee Bomb Technique, you probably won't be able to release bees from your sleeves if your bio's attire doesn't, you know, have sleeves on it lol. For Rock Hive Technique, since it's made from earth, you might not be able to use it depending on the terrain. Simple things to keep in mind.

(Hachi Bakudan No Jutsu) - Bee Bomb Technique
Description: The user releases bees from their sleeves that upon contact with their target explode.

(Hachi senbon No Jutsu) - 1000 Bee Technique
Description:The user releases a cloud of bees that shot out their stingers at the opponent.

(Iwa no Haibu Jutsu) - Rock Hive Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: N/A (- 10 per turn to enemy target)
Description: The user manipulates their chakra and then creates a Bee hive thats made of rock to rise from the ground. This hive houses the larva of the bee's which consumes chakra of any opponent that may be caught inside the rock hive. It can also be used to produce a steady source of bees for bee techniques.
Good notes to point out, thank you.

No really questions, except for the rock hive technique. If I was to use it in the NW and set up a mass colony of these over time in a landmark, would that be a continuous flow of bees for however long those rock hives stay intact? Or would there be a logical duration for the technique?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Good notes to point out, thank you.

No really questions, except for the rock hive technique. If I was to use it in the NW and set up a mass colony of these over time in a landmark, would that be a continuous flow of bees for however long those rock hives stay intact? Or would there be a logical duration for the technique?
As the Rock Hive technique doesn't have a turn duration or chakra usage per turn to keep active (due to how old it is), then once you create the hive it should last indefinitely unless destroyed. In regards to the NW/WSE, if it isn't destroyed then it'll last for an entire arc, but vanish at the end of said arc due to everything 'resetting'.

Here are the last three that were donated by Korra. These are also very simple. Again, ask any questions you have regarding these techniques.

(Hachi Torappu) - Bee Trap
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Long
Damage: 40
Description: The user will have their bees surround the opponent in a tornado by having all the bees spin in a different direction. Than the bees will release honey out of their mouth while spinning in their tornado that will cover the opponent's body completely, restricting their movements.

Note: Courtesy of Korra

(Hachi no hakai) - Bee's Destruction
Description: The user will call forth their bees and have them engulf the enemy inside a cloud of bees. The bees will use their stingers to drain the opponent's chakra, making them weak the longer they have the bees stinging them.

(Hachi no tatsumaki) - Tornado of Bees
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will manipulate his normal sized bees (manga context) to surround the enemy in a tornado-like shape. Some of the bees will go after the opponent. striking them while the other bees shoot out their stingers at the enemy from different directions and angles.

Note: Usable four times a battle

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the Rock Hive technique doesn't have a turn duration or chakra usage per turn to keep active (due to how old it is), then once you create the hive it should last indefinitely unless destroyed. In regards to the NW/WSE, if it isn't destroyed then it'll last for an entire arc, but vanish at the end of said arc due to everything 'resetting'.

Here are the last three that were donated by Korra. These are also very simple. Again, ask any questions you have regarding these techniques.

(Hachi Torappu) - Bee Trap
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Long
Description: The user will have their bees surround the opponent in a tornado by having all the bees spin in a different direction. Than the bees will release honey out of their mouth while spinning in their tornado that will cover the opponent's body completely, restricting their movements.

(Hachi no hakai) - Bee's Destruction
Description: The user will call forth their bees and have them engulf the enemy inside a cloud of bees. The bees will use their stingers to drain the opponent's chakra, making them weak the longer they have the bees stinging them.

(Hachi no tatsumaki) - Tornado of Bees
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will manipulate his normal sized bees (manga context) to surround the enemy in a tornado-like shape. Some of the bees will go after the opponent. striking them while the other bees shoot out their stingers at the enemy from different directions and angles.

Note: Usable four times a battle
Awesome, thanks for clarifying about the NW, it makes sense to have it reset after an arc ends.

Yeah, all of them are straight forward and not overly complicated, as for questions again not really.

If theyre the last ones, thank you for the training man :) appreciate it

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Awesome, thanks for clarifying about the NW, it makes sense to have it reset after an arc ends.

Yeah, all of them are straight forward and not overly complicated, as for questions again not really.

If theyre the last ones, thank you for the training man :) appreciate it
Ah. One thing to note though is the chakra draining ability the bees possess in Bee's Destruction. It doesn't state how much chakra the bees can drain, but given the rank of the technique, they should only be capable of draining 20 chakra. Unfortunately, the tech is old and I believe it was made back before we had to count chakra and things like that.

That concludes the training. I'm looking forward to seeing how you develop these.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah. One thing to note though is the chakra draining ability the bees possess in Bee's Destruction. It doesn't state how much chakra the bees can drain, but given the rank of the technique, they should only be capable of draining 20 chakra. Unfortunately, the tech is old and I believe it was made back before we had to count chakra and things like that.

That concludes the training. I'm looking forward to seeing how you develop these.
Yeah I saw that and for some reason I thought it was just included in the damage portion xD Thanks for pointing that out!

I'm keen to try out the bug side of Naruto :)