Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've often noticed that I'd be thinking of a song, and suddenly someone else in the room starts singing it and/or puts it on seconds later. Anyone else experiences this? Assuming it's not a coincidence, wouldn't that mean something incredibly unnoticeable caused our thoughts to align. Maybe it's just the sound of cars outside, wind blowing, or footsteps? What if spontaneous thoughts like this aren't limited to songs alone?

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There’s an experiment like that done before. A lot of things are subconsciously influenced and never our own thoughts since we unknowingly pick up on weird stuff

Here’s the YouTube video !
You must be registered for see medias

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Finally someone is speaking my language.

Dude, there is this concept of ideas not being limited to individuals but like as if they are inside a cloud and all of us can tap into them.
That's why people unrelated to each other can find the same revelations like scientific discoveries being done by people on opposite sides of the globe around the same time.

I often wonder if culture like fictional characters, movies, songs, whatever can be connected to real life experiences, real people, but from a point of view of a story teller.

But that an actor might channel a fictional character in a fictional scenario however somewhere out there someone actually goes through similar experiences for real. And art is an imitation of that.

Perhaps art can be similar to each other also because people tap into similar concepts and ideas. I don't think if Kishi died there would have been Naruto anyway, but maybe there are other authos out there with similar stories, who knows.
Post automatically merged:

There’s an experiment like that done before. A lot of things are subconsciously influenced and never our own thoughts since we unknowingly pick up on weird stuff

Here’s the YouTube video !
You must be registered for see medias
I have seen all of his shows I think.
He made a believer out of an atheist once.
Edit, he has done it multiple times.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JoanaTak