Veteran
Kin
453💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The fact this site is still going so strong makes me happy. Spent childhood trolling here but true curiosity of how everyone from RP back in the day is doing, draws me back!
I see a lot has changed and I wonder why. But it looks good regardless.

P.S : If Pervy Sage and Drizzy are still alive here I’ll be damned!

Reactions: Glad Of War

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
453💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just turned 30, teacher training, still a troll, you?
Gah Dammit your students are going to start trolling too then but love that keep it goin!

And just studying in uni and working, retired in trolling just came fresh out of a 10 year ban on this site came back to see a few oldschool faces.

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
453💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What you cop a 10 year ban for? I came back a few months back after a few years way
Honestly bro I can't really remember was 2012 but I think it was advertising another site and probably countless other major rules. But my sins are washed now.

You still rping? I see a lot of the old guys aren't in the RP scene no more, the site seems very quiet as well.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly bro I can't really remember was 2012 but I think it was advertising another site and probably countless other major rules. But my sins are washed now.

You still rping? I see a lot of the old guys aren't in the RP scene no more, the site seems very quiet as well.
Sounds about right lmao

Yeah I am, quite a few still around tbf