North Korea targeting USA

Ciao

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jul 11, 2012
Messages
6,568
Reaction score
760
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
According to the article, North Korea plans to carry out another test of nuclear weapons. However, this time, they plan on actually targeting the US. The story is currently developing, but it will be interesting how the U.S. government reacts.

Here is the article:

Another article from the BBC:

Heres a video:
[video=youtube;jjGofUbgigE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjGofUbgigE[/video]
 
Last edited:

Jellal Fernandes

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
4,833
Reaction score
508
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
World War III? I think so. ;)

Edit: Somebody said. " I hope they nuke The USA those arrogant bastards deserve it"
But i live in the USA. :|
 
Last edited:

Pumpkin Ninja

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Oct 31, 2012
Messages
15,554
Reaction score
1,857
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm in Canada. **** I'm screwed too.
 

Ciao

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jul 11, 2012
Messages
6,568
Reaction score
760
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
World War III? I think so. ;)

I believe that if the U.S. deems this an actual threat, we will send jets with MOABs over the border from South Korea until they surrender.
 

HashiramaDescendant

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
5,587
Reaction score
544
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
*sigh*
Tragic. :( I agree with Jellal, WW3 is inevitable. U_U
 

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
12,187
Reaction score
519
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
probley seems like america needs a wake up call...
 

Fountain

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
367
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Interesting...
 

Sharsengan

Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
64
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The USA just needs. To obliterate that country
 

HadouKage

Banned
Veteran
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Messages
4,178
Reaction score
266
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
the heck did I just read? O_O
 

Οdin

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
63,117
Reaction score
1,491
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
World War III. That's good. I need to kill a man before I die, and this is the perfect opportunity to do so. (O_O)
 

saaaaaadpanda

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
8,710
Reaction score
1,191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Meh, reading the article they still don't seem like much of a threat.
 

HashiramaDescendant

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
5,587
Reaction score
544
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I hope the United States doesn't take North Korea too lightly... Or we're certainly screwed.
 

drknght

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,464
Reaction score
66
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Of course, because American dawgs share a custom of minding not their own business, everywhere.
 

HiraishinFTG

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Dec 10, 2012
Messages
574
Reaction score
53
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
At least the whole UN is on our side. If they even point a long range missile at us or anyone else they're gone.

I sincerely hope U_U
 

Cloudbuster

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Aug 27, 2011
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
131
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't live in America, but WW3 sounds really bad. I hope it doesn't destroy the whole planet and that my country stays out of it this time.
 

Typhon

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 29, 2009
Messages
15,991
Reaction score
603
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
North Korea wouldn't have the support of any other country. Even China agreed to step up sanctions against them after their most recent rocket launch.
 
Top