Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
PYONGYANG, North Korea -- North Korea's top diplomat for U.S. affairs told The Associated Press on Thursday that Washington "crossed the red line" and effectively declared war by putting leader Kim Jong Un on its list of sanctioned individuals, and said a vicious showdown could erupt if the U.S. and South Korea hold annual war games as planned next month.

Lmfao, NK's about to get rekt

Yasopp

Elite
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I ever had the opportunity to fight Kim Jong Un one on one, I would accept it.

I will make him wish for the very bliss of death.

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I ever had the opportunity to fight Kim Jong Un one on one, I would accept it.

I will make him wish for the very bliss of death.
Shave his head, burn his skin so it doesn't grow back, cut out his eyes, tongue & eardrums & sever the nerve cords in his neck so he's paralyzed.......

Then toss him in front of the North Korean capital with a sign saying "here's your unbeatable dictator--best of wishes, TheCrimsonFuker AKA Alukard (Follow me on twitter at #TheCromsonFuker"

Sir Francis Drake

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shave his head, burn his skin so it doesn't grow back, cut out his eyes, tongue & eardrums & sever the nerve cords in his neck so he's paralyzed.......

Then toss him in front of the North Korean capital with a sign saying "here's your unbeatable dictator--best of wishes, TheCrimsonFuker AKA Alukard (Follow me on twitter at #TheCromsonFuker"
Make a arena in North Korea's capital and have Obama and Kim Jong Un fight to the death like it's Mortal Kombat.

Yasopp

Elite
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I will personally rip his head with my bare hands and stab it through a stake and show the brainwashed people that their "dear" leader was nothing more than a rag doll.

#YasoppTheImpaler

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
china would attack north korea before the US even does
having a unified korea would mean having a major US ally (South Korea) at their doorstep and china would never allow it
basically, if north korea ever puts their money where their mouth is china will launch the fastest land invasion anyone has ever seen since blitzkreig and claim north korea as Korean Territory of PRC

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who cares they declare war on the U.S. all the time.
They declared war in 2012,2013,2014,2015,last Thursday and probably gonna declare war before i eat breakfast tomorrow.