Basic Information

Name:
Nora
Nickname:
The Stray
Clan:
Hozuki

Looks:

Young, pale and petite. Her eyes a deep shade of purple, and her hair cut in a short bob (completed with a fringe and a hitaikakushi) She dons a white kimono with a red under layer that is worn right side up; which is supposed to be done only for a dead person (because she's a weirdo like that), to finish the look, Nora wears a red and white striped sash . She likes to wear white split toe socks with straw sandals. Her arms are covered in random names (she didn't realise it was permanen marker that she used) and her hand clad in white gauntlets

Personality:

At first meeting, she would resemble someone who is reserved, kind and docile but for those who know her can say that that attitude does not last. She has a sharp tongue, and is incredibly blunt.

Nora prefers to get things done quickly for she likes to conserve energy, on top of that she is a neat freak. A complete ice princess though, she does have a soft spot for all things beautiful.

Lastly, she has a morbid sense of humour that no one or maybe a select few will get.

Village Info

Village of Birth:
Kirigakure
Village of Alliance:
N/A

Rank//Chakra Info

Ninja Rank:
S-Class
Specialty:
Apart from beating people with her ice cold attitude - N/A
Elements:
Water - needs training
Your ninjutsu:

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).

(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Background Info

History:

A normal kid from a normal family. The ultimate plane jane. There's nothing really special about Nora apart from her incredibly white skin, which isn't even that great since people think she's vitamin d deficient.

It was one day when a shinobi crashed through their roof and started trashing the house (maybe on purpose. maybe not she couldn't tell, she was half asleep) that she decided to train to become a shinobi for the sheer purpose of having the privilege to annoy people just as that shinobi irritated her for disturbing her sleep (she wants to be at least 5''6 and she's only got 3 years before she stops growing).

Despite her shallow reason for entering a profession that can kill her, Nora has always admired the shinobi's and specially the seven swordsmen of the mist, influencing her to want to learn how to be a master at using the blade.

She currently suffers the yandere syndrome whenever she encounters the love of her life, Yato and is the magic oddball of her family.

Other:

N/A

Picture:

You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:
[video=youtube;BYZdPAJc7To]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYZdPAJc7To[/video]

Battles

Won: None T n T
Lost: None T u T

(You'll have to forgive me. I have no clue as to what to do with the rp bio thing stuff. I read the Hitchhiker's guide but it just sorta went
in my head... Can I even be in the Hokuzi clan? Like I just followed what it said! T n T )

~Approved~ Have fun RPing ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Souji

Yeongwonhi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Gααrα

Legendary
Kin
697💸
Kumi
2,593💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She can have all the elements since she's S-Class

Btw you can be in the Hozuki clan but you mentioned Fire twice in your elements Lol

Good 1st bio, everything seems fine ^_^
Caliburn edited my bio and removed the part where I put Suiton , nin, tai, gen, ken, needs training. So I told this.
EDIT: And she put Nin, Tai, Gen, and Ken under elements

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Caliburn edited my bio and removed the part where I put Suiton , nin, tai, gen, ken, needs training. So I told this.
You probably weren't at the specified rank to learn those things so he edited it out

EDIT: And she put Nin, Tai, Gen, and Ken under elements
Its not a big deal if its under elements, its her 1st bio, all she has to do is space it out

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There are no gross errors at all, quite well done, better than my first bio :p. One of the images is showing the cursed Zerochan image though, so you may want to remove that one. Other than that, welcome back and nice bio :).

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first picture is lovely.

I'd recommend separating the basic arts from elements so it's not all clumped together, but all in all, welcome to the RP ^_^

Yeongwonhi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There are no gross errors at all, quite well done, better than my first bio :p. One of the images is showing the cursed Zerochan image though, so you may want to remove that one. Other than that, welcome back and nice bio :).
Done ♡
The first picture is lovely.

I'd recommend separating the basic arts from elements so it's not all clumped together, but all in all, welcome to the RP ^_^
Okei, Sausage! Will get to it !