Messages:2,371
Reaction score:62
- Joined
- May 16, 2013
- Messages
- 2,371
- Reaction score
- 62
- Status
- Offline
- Activity Streak
-Terrain: an open field with a lake nearby
-Range: Short to mid
-Element & Jutsu Usage: no costums, everything else ok.
-Type of Battle:No restrictions
-Bio: jubie reaper (in sig)
UNOFFICIAL BATTLE
Jubie: I have been hearing alot of **** about some ninja who wants to take me out. *puts scythe on shoulder* well I sent out an invitation let's see if he has the guts. *the winds slowly begins to blow making jubies hair blow in the wind, mimicking his robe and scarf*
-Range: Short to mid
-Element & Jutsu Usage: no costums, everything else ok.
-Type of Battle:No restrictions
-Bio: jubie reaper (in sig)
UNOFFICIAL BATTLE
Jubie: I have been hearing alot of **** about some ninja who wants to take me out. *puts scythe on shoulder* well I sent out an invitation let's see if he has the guts. *the winds slowly begins to blow making jubies hair blow in the wind, mimicking his robe and scarf*
