Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what I've seen in this forum this past week is that, if the Manga never said something couldn't happen or can't be done then we shouldn't be surprised if it does happen right? Sorta like Sarada with her 1T Sharingan.

So for example, if ninjas that can sense chakra or see them like the Hyūga or Rinnegan/Tenseigan users, sense or see the "special" chakra (Asperger Syndrome) and how it happens when a uchiha "awakens" the Sharingan, they should be able to replicate it and awaken their own version of the Sharingan. Nothing in the Manga says otherwise.

Imagine that, if Naruto decided he wanted it, he could go into Sage Mode and copy the process. If Neji wanted it he'd use his Byakugan and "see" the chakra and copy. He could also merge the 2, just like sasuke's Rinnegan with his Sharingan, he could call it the Byakugan (you know byaku from Byakugan and gan from Sharingan). Or Nagato would sense/see it and merge it with his rinnegan, imagine that Nagato with the Rinnegan and Sharingan.

The story would have been so different, fights would have been different, Neji wouldn't have to die, he could have seen the best way to handle that situation and survive at the same time, Kishimoto missed out on this one.

I'd image Naruto, Nagato, and Neji would look something like this:

You must be registered for see images

It could have happened. Let's hope Boruto turns out to be a sensor type. Can you imagine that? Jougan (with Byakugan abilities) + a chakra mode + plus Sharingan + Sage Mode + 3 chakra affinities + Kenjutsu + Mystery Seal on his Palm + Jyūken? Damn Naruto's son is going to go places. Strongest in Team 7/Konohamaru.

I guess i can let Sarada have her 1T abilities, seeing as they're retconning everything from the original story. With them you wouldn't even need to be an uchiha, just redo the special chakra thing by sensing it and voilà you've cooked yourself a Sharingan.

Anyway feel free to agree or disagree (I know some of you will).

Sparks

Regular
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, you can't use a KKG without the specific bloodline. This is the same reason Kakashi could not copy Haku's Ice style, despite being able to copy jutsu.

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, nothing was retconned. To activate sharingan, the person must experience emotional stress of any kind, it was never stated what kind it should be necessarily. Happiness at its peak or sadness at its peak. Either of those. And this coming from you , who hate uchihas , but so quick to give the priced eye to your favourite naruto burrito craps..... hypocrite.

What has seeing and sending special chakra have anything to do with secreting the chakra necessary to awaken sharingan? It's special for a reason.

Last edited:

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, you can't use a KKG without the specific bloodline. This is the same reason Kakashi could not copy Haku's Ice style, despite being able to copy jutsu.
Can't do techniques that can only be done using special items i.e. Sarada with her 1T Sharingan copying that technique that only the Kiba sword users can. Retcon will let you do anything. Watch it change.

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can't do techniques that can only be done using special items i.e. Sarada with her 1T Sharingan copying that technique that only the Kiba sword users can. Retcon will let you do anything. Watch it change.
So you're relaying on retcon to base your thread off? Well can i hope sasuke gets tenseigan, ketsuryuugan, byakugan, juugo sage mode? Thats how foolish and one-sided you sound.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well if you follow a few people's logic about the 1T retcon that since it was never stated the 1T can't do that its not a retcon if it can do it now and not through the entire original manga.
Following the same logic then I say why not lol. Retcon everything and say that it was never stated that it can't.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You really expect no-one would disagree with that nonsense. :what:

Anyways, it's good to know how salty Sarada got some of you with the recent episode. :lmao:

She's got precocious talent, mate. That's what you get when both your parents are elite ninja. :sigar:

Here's the concoction that conceived Sarada's unrivaled prowess: Sakura's keen mind + naturally advanced CC + Sasuke's prodigious talent.

I think that sums up why she seems to be able to do everything.

Now that I'm thinking about it: she hasn't even acquired MS yet and people already think she has RSM Naruto's Creation of All Things. :scorps:

Nonetheless, you know Sarada solos. Stay tuned for more fights with some application of science and acumen, I know you gonna watch 'em. :win:

Last edited:

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The butthurt is real. :lmao:

I love seeing Hyuga/Burt fans tears. Please SP, bring more episodes like the last one.

Also, here's a gift for you, OP:

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ive said this before but I was never a fond of the idea that the academy students to go up against chuunin tier. It practically made the villains look like a complete joke and this takes away everything in the story.

Sarada fight was definitely the most impressive she had done because she displayed her versatility with copy abilities and genjutsu as well as strategy was involved. However this is nothing more but a pure entertainment values because Sarada copying lightning style with ease was a big stretch considering these lightning techniques are more complex to copy and yet she was struggling with maintaining a shadow clone.

You would think sarada will be put under this predicament and then using the time to refine her skills in training but in this case she already perfected it all in one go without any sign of hints or buildup.

The same thing can be apply to boruto but Atleast they let us the viewer know beforehand that he was practicing a techniqu prior to the hidden mist arc. When he did developed elemental ninjutsu called " Boruto stream" he still gets obliterated by shuzuma and everyone are poking fun at his puny technique.

The problem with the boruto anime is that the whole concept of canon and fillers are pretty much irrelevant and anything can be taken at face value since both the anime and manga referenced the event from the fillers.

So I reiterate my point here that we should just move on to genin because at this rate staying the academy won't get us anywhere and the sooner we get to the movie plot the better.

Reactions: Merkel

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes i am which is exactly what every uchiha/haruno fanboy does.
When? Even if that was the case, what's with your poorly defined logic of asserting your hope? How the hell does your paragraph even make sense? 'They can see special chakra so they will replicate.....' . Wat the hellish joke is this seriously. This is not even possible in a fanfic. Give Sasuke 'understanding of all things' , then your point would make sense.

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your comparisons don't even make any shred of sense

The butthurt is real. :lmao:

I love seeing Hyuga/Burt fans tears. Please SP, bring more episodes like the last one.

Also, here's a gift for you, OP:

Lol i think this people are more upset by the fact that she didn't take on her opponent by punching the ground as they all hoped . So when they see some sharingan feats from her, they get hurt

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When? Even if that was the case, what's with your poorly defined logic of asserting your hope? How the hell does your paragraph even make sense? 'They can see special chakra so they will replicate.....' . Wat the hellish joke is this seriously. This is not even possible in a fanfic. Give Sasuke 'understanding of all things' , then your point would make sense.
Don't see no counter just your opinion. Nothing in the Manga says it can't be replicated.