Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Starting distance: 20m
Terrain: training field of the bell test
Intel: canon
Intent: Kill

Notes:
This Naruto has the exact same training up to the point that he fights Pain, except that he cannot use Sage Mode in most of the scenarios.

Scenario 1:
-No Sage Mode

Scenario 2:
-No Sage Mode or Kamui

Scenario 3:
-Sage Mode and Kamui are allowed, but Naruto has made no clones prior to the battle to gather nature energy

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Elaborate on scenario 2
Well, Kakashi still has his 3T sharingan And can utilize pretty much every technique he’s seen Naruto perform (with the exception of the RasenShuriken and things of that Nature). Kakashi is also a strategic genius. We know for a fact that Naruto’s going to use the Shadow Clone technique and the Rasengan and Kakashi’s has perfect counters for those. Naruto at that time couldn’t perform Rasenshuriken quickly without having clones, so Kakashi can prevent him from using that technique all together. Of course, if Naruto goes Bijuu mode in any of those battles, it’s KO for Kakashi. Unless he uses Kamui to literally erase half of Naruto.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
kakashi all 3. Kakashi already knows all of naruto's techs, has higher base abilities, and can snipe him when SM comes into play.

While naruto doesn't know about lightning shadow clones, lightning hound, or any tech that he hasn't used in front of naruto. not only that he can use his larger scale water techs (water shark, water dragon, water vortex) to easily clean up any attempt at mass clone usage. Only problem would be if naruto hides a clone away to go into sm. but given his tracking/sensing skills i doubt that will happen.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
kakashi all 3. Kakashi already knows all of naruto's techs, has higher base abilities, and can snipe him when SM comes into play.

While naruto doesn't know about lightning shadow clones, lightning hound, or any tech that he hasn't used in front of naruto. not only that he can use his larger scale water techs (water shark, water dragon, water vortex) to easily clean up any attempt at mass clone usage. Only problem would be if naruto hides a clone away to go into sm. but given his tracking/sensing skills i doubt that will happen.
Nine tails cloak says hi.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto, Naruto, Kakashi.
I'm going to assume that this was a typo, because you just said that Naruto would win if SM was restricted and not Kamui, that he would win if SM and Kamui were restricted, but Kakashi would win if SM and Kamui were unrestricted... If that wasn't a typo and you're not trolling, how on earth does giving Naruto a power boost make him lose in your eyes if he wins without it?

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm going to assume that this was a typo, because you just said that Naruto would win if SM was restricted and not Kamui, that he would win if SM and Kamui were restricted, but Kakashi would win if SM and Kamui were unrestricted... If that wasn't a typo and you're not trolling, how on earth does giving Naruto a power boost make him lose in your eyes if he wins without it?
Naruto cannot teleport Kyuubi chakra; in fact; Kamui's useless in this scenario. And scenario 2.

Reason I said Naruto loses in 3; is because he cannot combined Sage Mode which tailed beast chakra yet; in Pain vs Naruto stage.

A sane Naruto with Sage mode is stripped off of Kyuubi power; letting Kakashi warp him away.

shadowcb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto for all. People need to remember that Naruto has skills and ability he didn't show until the war, but he would be able to perform back then. IE: Naruto's speed. Naruto displayed faster speed than Kakashi when he recused Sakura. That speed has been then since his battle against Pain. He didn't work on his base mode after his battle with Pain.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One of my biggest thoughts about this is what does Kakashi do if Naruto uses multi-shadow clone jutsu over and over with rasengan barrages, all the while he could have a few clones in the back preparing a rasenshuriken. Kakashi has some wide-scale ninjutsu, but Naruto's chakra reserves are significantly larger than his are. I personally think that Kakashi is a better all-around ninja when compared to Naruto in this scenario, but Naruto is more powerful, if that makes sense.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Scenarios 1-2 are Kakashi no question, but 3 is Naruto. Kakashi admitted himself that Naruto is stronger than him. Kamui wasn’t so fast at that point. Naruto shits on the dogboy in SM. He doesn’t even need a clone because the battle doesn’t last 2 min