Modaro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why is it that the only black characters in Naruto are from the hidden cloud village? And how come they have no other color than black? lol (btw the village is in the land of lightning)
if you have notice many ninja thier have an Egyptian look and Egyptians were black, so maybe the hidden cloud is Africa in naruto.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if i see this post again I am going to go insane. I'm tired of seeing it. Seriously. Like NON RACIST QUESTION didnt just scream racism when you pressed the keys on the keyboard.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killer bee is a stereotypical african rapper lol I mean come on quit beating around the bush. He's black most of his people are black. And everytime i hear his name I think of the Wu Tang Clan.

Alkad

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've heard that most japanese people think of black people as being cool.

Everyone from the land of lightning looks or acts "cool". So they're black just to make them more cool.

(no, I'm not being racist, and don't bother contradicting the first sentence. it's not even important)

Black Adam

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm just glad in an anime if these ppl are supposed to be black I'm glad they weren't drawn with big a$$ pink lips that would've destroyed Naruto for me case in point Birdy and Balrog from street fighter and mister popo from DBZ.............plus they're not push over swhich is also cool and also ap of doom not all us like watermelon you douche