Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This year's contenders are very talented, all genres from pop, to rap have really good nominees.
I've listened to many of these albums, and enjoyed many of them, so I have no predictions whatsoever on who might win this one.

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol @ industry politics

hmm, its hard for me to explain this...but for instance. is Chance a new artist? last year they had my friend as a nominee, she had two succesful albums and a world tour under her belt, what exactly would she be new too?

the grammy awards is becoming a commercial joke sadly, just like how the MTV video awards are now. i mean they barely even play videos on MTV anymore trying to give an award lol

im not saying all the music and nominees are trash but the whole process of the awards disgusts me, ill leave it at that

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its all good as long as my bae Justin is there <3
He has stepped up a notch.
Beyonce's one of, if not the top performers/artists of this generation, lmao.
I agree u_u
This just might be the least interesting Grammys of all time
wew lad.
No one should win all are shite
lojza pls.
lol @ industry politics

hmm, its hard for me to explain this...but for instance. is Chance a new artist? last year they had my friend as a nominee, she had two succesful albums and a world tour under her belt, what exactly would she be new too?

the grammy awards is becoming a commercial joke sadly, just like how the MTV video awards are now. i mean they barely even play videos on MTV anymore trying to give an award lol

im not saying all the music and nominees are trash but the whole process of the awards disgusts me, ill leave it at that
whatever keeps the greens flowin' amirite?