Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright everyone here you can see the application to become part of the Noldor Clan. The application is a two part application, the first one being the list below needed to be answered where as afterwards, I and a trusted member of the clan will decide if you can be accepted for the second part of the application.

Clan:

Name:
What Bio would you be making?:
How do they behave/act? What is their personality?:
Explain all you know about Tolkien and his works:
Explain the clans abilities and your understand of us:
Why do you wish to join the Noldor?:

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Ryūjin
What Bio would you be making?: Legolas from Lord of The Rings

How do they behave/act? What is their personality?: Legolas is one of the most fierce and light hearted Warrior of the elves, he was of sindarin heritage and son of the king Thranduil. He is famous for his friendship with Gimbli the Dwarf, which is a rare friendship considering the differences between the two races throughout history. Legolas has a heart that fears nothing and known for his outstanding cheerfulness, passing through Caradhras and even the Paths of the Dead without hesitation or complaint.

Explain all you know about Tolkien and his works: Tolkien was a famous scholar in the English language, and a professor of old English in Oxford University. During my brief study in the Faculty of arts, i studied his bio and became fascinated with it due to the amazing novels he has written, most notably the "Hobbit", "Lord of the Rings" and the Silmarillion which the custom clan is based on.

Explain the clans abilities and your understand of us: The Noldor came to exist with the power they hold today due to a sealing technique performed long ago to seal the Silmarillis into themselves which was a jewel that existed on the tree that Kaguya ate the forbidden chakra fruit from, and from that they gained several abilities of their own. The most notable change was their looks, they are a bit taller than most men and have a well built body and a near perfect skin. Their sight is enhanced by the sealing of Silmarillis into them, allowing them near perfect vision in the dark and better hearing than normal humans. They are what can be described as pure and devoid of darkness, being able to sense the killing intent that is present in chakra of who has a killing intent towards them or others, which developed and turned into sensing of danger like a spider sense. They can sense mainly attacks and not defenses, basically anything that holds an "evil" or ominous intent, all that what can be described as not pure. They also gained a KG, the Holy Fire which is a combination of Lightning, Fire and Natural energy, and Yin, which can be described as a pure and purifying form of energy. The Silmarillion is very bright and warm, and sometimes blinding, and burns anything that the user deems "evil" into nothingness

Why do you wish to join the Noldor?: Honestly, i've never been affiliated with a custom clan but only once, and i hated it, so i never tried to join another custom clan afterwards, but due to my love for Fire Release and wanting to have a more unique form of "Fire" or an element that revolves around it, what really pushed me to join the clan was my love for the Universe of Lord of the Rings and the Elven race, whenever i played Warcraft and WOW i used an elven character most of the time. The creator of the clan, The Pervy Sage is one of my oldest friends here in NB, been with me ever since i joined the base and changed my way of RP, the important thing that i learned from him was to have fun, not argue....not fight, but to actually enjoy it and get the most out of RP that i can. One of the members of the clan is my cousin Kamishiro, who joined NB because i been on his case ever since i joined in order to come and join with me, so we could evolve and have fun together.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
seems kinda meta for pervy to give most his cc base slots to his alts >.>

also heres my app .-.

Name:Dakota

Zero (his main picture is the dude from blue exorcist so kinda why ish im interested) so i can do some ps bs and give him ears
well zero is a very calm collected man who prefers to think things out and form a battle plan before charging hes a warrior at heart where each step he takes he takes thinking a landmine could be there

well tolken is a famous scholar and wonderful writer who wrote many a great books that we know as the lord of the rings or the hobbit which also spawned a series of movies which also became popular .he went so far as to create languages for his characters .such as the many edhelen languages.

well pointy ears that increase hearing ( and look badass) ,stronger and more gracefull than normal "humans", inceased sight (apparently enough to in the dark) , increased other scenses , and the detection of any harkful things like earth spike. (yes i did seariously do the order of the cc submission get over it)

Why do you wish to join the Noldor?: im a big fan of tolken and his elves to such a extent i had the "elf ear" surgery and learned sindarin (though im a bit rusty) also ironicly i have a bow on zero and always thought of his "style" as more magestic and flashy while also being careful and presise lol

sorry for my bad ingles lol ive been staying up late doing shit so well im worked to the bone and im lazy U.U

Last edited:

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
seems kinda meta for pervy to give most his cc base slots to his alts >.>

also heres my app .-.

Name:Dakota

Zero (his main picture is the dude from blue exorcist so kinda why ish im interested) so i can do some ps bs and give him ears
well zero is a very calm collected man who prefers to think things out and form a battle plan before charging hes a warrior at heart where each step he takes he takes thinking a landmine could be there

well tolken is a famous scholar and wonderful writer who wrote many a great books that we know as the lord of the rings or the hobbit which also spawned a series of movies which also became popular .he went so far as to create languages for his characters .such as the many edhelen languages.

well pointy ears that increase hearing ( and look badass) ,stronger and more gracefull than normal "humans", inceased sight (apparently enough to in the dark) , increased other scenses , and the detection of any harkful things like earth spike. (yes i did seariously do the order of the cc submission get over it)

Why do you wish to join the Noldor?: im a big fan of tolken and his elves to such a extent i had the "elf ear" surgery and learned sindarin (though im a bit rusty) also ironicly i have a bow on zero and always thought of his "style" as more magestic and flashy while also being careful and presise lol

sorry for my bad ingles lol ive been staying up late doing shit so well im worked to the bone and im lazy U.U
Approved make the bio and shiz

Name: Ryūjin
What Bio would you be making?: Legolas from Lord of The Rings

How do they behave/act? What is their personality?: Legolas is one of the most fierce and light hearted Warrior of the elves, he was of sindarin heritage and son of the king Thranduil. He is famous for his friendship with Gimbli the Dwarf, which is a rare friendship considering the differences between the two races throughout history. Legolas has a heart that fears nothing and known for his outstanding cheerfulness, passing through Caradhras and even the Paths of the Dead without hesitation or complaint.

Explain all you know about Tolkien and his works: Tolkien was a famous scholar in the English language, and a professor of old English in Oxford University. During my brief study in the Faculty of arts, i studied his bio and became fascinated with it due to the amazing novels he has written, most notably the "Hobbit", "Lord of the Rings" and the Silmarillion which the custom clan is based on.

Explain the clans abilities and your understand of us: The Noldor came to exist with the power they hold today due to a sealing technique performed long ago to seal the Silmarillis into themselves which was a jewel that existed on the tree that Kaguya ate the forbidden chakra fruit from, and from that they gained several abilities of their own. The most notable change was their looks, they are a bit taller than most men and have a well built body and a near perfect skin. Their sight is enhanced by the sealing of Silmarillis into them, allowing them near perfect vision in the dark and better hearing than normal humans. They are what can be described as pure and devoid of darkness, being able to sense the killing intent that is present in chakra of who has a killing intent towards them or others, which developed and turned into sensing of danger like a spider sense. They can sense mainly attacks and not defenses, basically anything that holds an "evil" or ominous intent, all that what can be described as not pure. They also gained a KG, the Holy Fire which is a combination of Lightning, Fire and Natural energy, and Yin, which can be described as a pure and purifying form of energy. The Silmarillion is very bright and warm, and sometimes blinding, and burns anything that the user deems "evil" into nothingness

Why do you wish to join the Noldor?: Honestly, i've never been affiliated with a custom clan but only once, and i hated it, so i never tried to join another custom clan afterwards, but due to my love for Fire Release and wanting to have a more unique form of "Fire" or an element that revolves around it, what really pushed me to join the clan was my love for the Universe of Lord of the Rings and the Elven race, whenever i played Warcraft and WOW i used an elven character most of the time. The creator of the clan, The Pervy Sage is one of my oldest friends here in NB, been with me ever since i joined the base and changed my way of RP, the important thing that i learned from him was to have fun, not argue....not fight, but to actually enjoy it and get the most out of RP that i can. One of the members of the clan is my cousin Kamishiro, who joined NB because i been on his case ever since i joined in order to come and join with me, so we could evolve and have fun together.
You also approved man, so you can go ahead.

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Python

What Bio would you be making?: Drizzt Do'Urden

How do they behave/act? What is their personality?: Drizzt personality Thoughtful and sensitive to others, Drizzt held himself to the highest ideals but didn't expect the same of others. He credited others and single expection for imparting cultural awareness and tolerance upon him. Ever alert for treachery and danger, he spoke little but was apt to be polite (if terse) in his dealings. A perfectionist who yearned to be accepted into places and groups and to make friends widely, Drizzt was haunted by the danger he brought to those he befriended, thanks to the scrutiny of the clerics of Lolth and his other foeThose he met perceived him as having a grim manner.

In his later years, Drizzt's goal was perfection of the body with his blades in battle. Drizzt does not want his god to dictate his actions; he had to agree with those actions himself.

Explain all you know about Tolkien and his works: to be honest never really gotten deep into his works though I know of them while never really delving deep into them and it is quite limited to me only only knowing of us lord of the rings and hobbit.

Explain the clans abilities and your understand of us: From my reading into the threads you linked me and whanot I understood that The Noldor came to hold power they hold today due to a sealing technique performed long ago to seal the Silmarillis into themselves which was a jewel that existed on the tree that Kaguya ate the forbidden chakra fruit from, and from that they gained several abilities of their own. Something else that changed is their facial features being taller than most men and have a well built body and smoother skin. Their sight also improved while most of their other senses being improved compared to most normal humans. Though an ability that I like a lot is they can sense evil intent meaning that any attack that is performed then a Noldor could track it. Also having a KG which I didn't really read as I was busy at the time of me skimming through the threads.

Why do you wish to join the Noldor: To be honest wanted to join when you first told me that Pervy submitted it, I really wanted to join the clan but I was still attached at Guren at this point but a few months on I thought it was time for a change and decided to drop her soo now I can join the clan. Plus you telling about of all the abilitys and stuff it was really in the back in my head for a long time xD soo I would really like to join. Also I always love to rp and have fun and this clan so far have many that just care to rp so I might be able to grow further and have more fun on the base

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

How do they behave/act? What is their personality?: Drizzt personality Thoughtful and sensitive to others, Drizzt held himself to the highest ideals but didn't expect the same of others. He credited others and single expection for imparting cultural awareness and tolerance upon him. Ever alert for treachery and danger, he spoke little but was apt to be polite (if terse) in his dealings. A perfectionist who yearned to be accepted into places and groups and to make friends widely, Drizzt was haunted by the danger he brought to those he befriended, thanks to the scrutiny of the clerics of Lolth and his other foeThose he met perceived him as having a grim manner.

In his later years, Drizzt's goal was perfection of the body with his blades in battle. Drizzt does not want his god to dictate his actions; he had to agree with those actions himself.

Explain all you know about Tolkien and his works: to be honest never really gotten deep into his works though I know of them while never really delving deep into them and it is quite limited to me only only knowing of us lord of the rings and hobbit.

Explain the clans abilities and your understand of us: From my reading into the threads you linked me and whanot I understood that The Noldor came to hold power they hold today due to a sealing technique performed long ago to seal the Silmarillis into themselves which was a jewel that existed on the tree that Kaguya ate the forbidden chakra fruit from, and from that they gained several abilities of their own. Something else that changed is their facial features being taller than most men and have a well built body and smoother skin. Their sight also improved while most of their other senses being improved compared to most normal humans. Though an ability that I like a lot is they can sense evil intent meaning that any attack that is performed then a Noldor could track it. Also having a KG which I didn't really read as I was busy at the time of me skimming through the threads.

Why do you wish to join the Noldor: To be honest wanted to join when you first told me that Pervy submitted it, I really wanted to join the clan but I was still attached at Guren at this point but a few months on I thought it was time for a change and decided to drop her soo now I can join the clan. Plus you telling about of all the abilitys and stuff it was really in the back in my head for a long time xD soo I would really like to join. Also I always love to rp and have fun and this clan so far have many that just care to rp so I might be able to grow further and have more fun on the base
Omg omg! THAT'S THE BOOK I READ IN HIGHSCHOOL! The The Crystal Shard. I say this guy gets accepted and everything! ;~;

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

this boi is approved ._. love the character choice

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All member who joined the clan please pm me so I can start training even if your bio isn't approved. I'll yeah you how the clan works and its limits then when you bio is approved you will gain the jutsu auto. Let's get thos ball rolling :)

Also thank you to gutsy for running my clan for me, sad to see him too busy to continue