1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"NOBLESSE"

Noblesse Manwha Chapter 304 Discussion and 305 Predictions

Discuss Noblesse Manhwa 304 here and predict the next chapter, Noblesse 305

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was not late. He was hanging around for the perfect entry. LOl

Frankie/Rajak combo. I wonder if the other elders would intervene in some way.
Going for dramatic entrance eh...

Possbly, since the 2nd elder sent out the 5th, but want I'm really looking forward to is a clash between Franky and Ignes, and how it'll pan out.
There is also Ignes's father, and that old geezer but I don't want them in yet, because I fear it might cost Raizel some life force, and forced into a probably temporary eternal sleep or maybe death; and it'll be one hell of a fight even with Rajak there...

On a side note, what do you think of Shinwoo, the dude takes out an infected, fights toe-to-toe with enhanced humans and still has no major role except "letting Raizel experience his first death" and keeping him company?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Going for dramatic entrance eh...

Possbly, since the 2nd elder sent out the 5th, but want I'm really looking forward to is a clash between Franky and Ignes, and how it'll pan out.
There is also Ignes's father, and that old geezer but I don't want them in yet, because I fear it might cost Raizel some life force, and forced into a probably temporary eternal sleep or maybe death; and it'll be one hell of a fight even with Rajak there...

On a side note, what do you think of Shinwoo, the dude takes out an infected, fights toe-to-toe with enhanced humans and still has no major role except "letting Raizel experience his first death" and keeping him company?
I don't think Shin Woo is going to be added for something major any time soon. We will see.