5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Chapter 383"

Noblesse Manhwa Chapter 383 Discussion and 384 Predictions

Discuss Noblesse Manhwa 383 here and predict the next chapter, Noblesse Manhwa 384

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems like the werewolves getting the upper hand and a lose for Ludis, although he did a good job. Hopefully the lord gonna kick some ass before Rai and Frank make an appearance and wreck shit.

Last edited:

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn although I still believe Kaye is going to win his fight, things are looking really bad for Ludis and Gejutel. Ludis almost succeeded in drawing his fight at the cost of his life (which would be sad but cool at the same time) but the grandpa is always a cheating bastard! Always backstabbing, so irritating.

Like, it's very probable that once they are done with Ludis they will proceed to take out Kaye in the exact same backstabbing fashion.

Still waiting for Rozaria and Raskreia. Even though I always enjoy Rai and Frankenstein fighting I want to see the others accomplish something on their own.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems like the werewolves getting the upper hand and a lose for Ludis, although he did a good job. Hopefully the lord gonna kick some ass before Rai and Frank make an appearance and wreck shit.
Three Werewolves against one noble... . The Ludis and party seem nearer to the border, so they would be the one to encounter Rai and Frankenstein first, I think.

Damn although I still believe Kaye is going to win his fight, things are looking really bad for Ludis and Gejutel. Ludis almost succeeded in drawing his fight at the cost of his life (which would be sad but cool at the same time) but the grandpa is always a cheating bastard! Always backstabbing, so irritating.

Like, it's very probable that once they are done with Ludis they will proceed to take out Kaye in the exact same backstabbing fashion.

Still waiting for Rozaria and Raskreia. Even though I always enjoy Rai and Frankenstein fighting I want to see the others accomplish something on their own.
At least one of them should be there to help Kaye at the moment. The grandpa was always sneakiest and shameless. I see him as master mind behind the treason by nobles. He is ancient and probably eyed the Lord's thrown far longer than anyone else.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so there's this recurring theme of every noble having his own beastly final attack

rai/phoenix

urokai/snakes

zarga/dragon

kaye/tiger

rajak/bats

sierra/death god