5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Chapter 378"

Noblesse Manhwa Chapter 378 Discussion and 379 Predictions

Discuss Noblesse Manhwa 378 here and predict the next chapter, Noblesse Manhwa 379

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gradeus be like "this isn't even my final form".

So Kaye's clan name is Ru. Dang it, the author ran out of cool names apparently. Ru sounds so...plain. His attack reminds me of the effect of a card in the game Hearthstone where you suddenly get punched to the ground from above by a demon lord's hand. I expect more from the other two werewolves and I am glad that Mount is out early.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gradeus be like "this isn't even my final form".

So Kaye's clan name is Ru. Dang it, the author ran out of cool names apparently. Ru sounds so...plain. His attack reminds me of the effect of a card in the game Hearthstone where you suddenly get punched to the ground from above by a demon lord's hand. I expect more from the other two werewolves and I am glad that Mount is out early.
Ru-- lol it reminded me of Roo .. when I read your post. random I know.

Yea Mount was annoying and boring . I hope he stays down for the rest of the fight. Frankenstein was taking Rajak's death kind of personally so I am think he will be one to help against fight with Gradeus after all. As much as I dislike the oldest one I suspect this time around some of the noble traitors will be able to run away ..

PS: For some strange reason I wanted Muzaka to join in though it makes sense if he stays away from Lukedonia at the moment. Still if Rai is going he could follow...