5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Chapter 374"

Noblesse Manhwa Chapter 374 Discussion and 375 Predictions

Discuss Noblesse Manhwa 374 here and predict the next chapter, Noblesse Manhwa 375

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Interesting weapon, that Dolor. After Dark Spear we have Dark...Cane?

RIP central knights, less useful than the ANBU apparently.

Aren't there any other nobles in Lukedonia? I always found that strange. Like, don't you need a clan to be a clan leader? Where the hell are these clans then.

Cellus523

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If what was said is true then these invaders are in for an uphill battle if he really was the weakest leader. He killed one and scarred another, would've likely done more damage if he didn't get gimped mid fight.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting weapon, that Dolor. After Dark Spear we have Dark...Cane?

RIP central knights, less useful than the ANBU apparently.

Aren't there any other nobles in Lukedonia? I always found that strange. Like, don't you need a clan to be a clan leader? Where the hell are these clans then.
Central order may be the lower members of the clan. Or what are they?

Yea I wondered that about clans too. One of these day I am going to make list of all the known clans and their leaders. It seems the rebels were more than the loyal ones. Or once Rai was out of commission they manage to get more on their side. Many of the noble clan seems to have been killed during the fight that resulted-- either soon after Rai disappeared or more likely soon after Lord went to eternal sleep.

For Siera lost her brother as well her father to the fight with rebels if I remember correctly. Regis lost his dad. Many others might have died too. Whatever the case this needs some expansion. I hope writer will cover this some at some point sooner than later.

If what was said is true then these invaders are in for an uphill battle if he really was the weakest leader. He killed one and scarred another, would've likely done more damage if he didn't get gimped mid fight.
But there are only 3 of them and intruders outnumber them. Lagus Tardis himself seems the nasty mastermind behind Noble rebels and his soul weapan is just as nasty as him. Frankenstein, Rai and possibly Muzaka joining means they will have something to do, though it will be nice if nobles are able to win without their help in the fight.

Last edited:

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see it coming. The split up, which you can call dumb or a good strategy has the purpose to drag it out with making many chapters for each fight and when death awaits the nobles, Frankenstein and Rai will show up to save their asses. Haha

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Central order may be the lower members of the clan. Or what are they?

Yea I wondered that about clans too. One of these day I am going to make list of all the known clans and their leaders. It seems the rebels were more than the loyal ones. Or once Rai was out of commission they manage to get more on their side. Many of the noble clan seems to have been killed during the fight that resulted-- either soon after Rai disappeared or more likely soon after Lord went to eternal sleep.

For Siera lost her brother as well her father to the fight with rebels if I remember correctly. Regis lost his dad. Many others might have died too. Whatever the case this needs some expansion. I hope writer will cover this some at some point sooner than later.

But there are only 3 of them and intruders outnumber them. Lagus Tardis himself seems the nasty mastermind behind Noble rebels and his soul weapan is just as nasty as him. Frankenstein, Rai and possibly Muzaka joining means they will have something to do, though it will be nice if nobles are able to win without their help in the fight.

Lagus, first a traitor, now a time machine. A true villain :p

As for the central knights I have a feeling that somewhere in some past chapter around where they try and stop Regis it is said that they are humans?!? Not sure though.

I see it coming. The split up, which you can call dumb or a good strategy has the purpose to drag it out with making many chapters for each fight and when death awaits the nobles, Frankenstein and Rai will show up to save their asses. Haha
The split up is always a dumb strategy, especially when against another group. If you split and they don't you get ganked and RIP. Basic MOBA strategy :p
But I agree, I think it's going to be Bleach-like 1v1 all over the place.

Maybe Lagus vs Rozaria? Could be interesting.
Also the two werewolves against Kaye perhaps and the blonde chick against Ludis?
And Gradeus finds no one until Franken and Rai meet him and he gets destroyed? Yeah that would be nice.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lagus, first a traitor, now a time machine. A true villain :p

As for the central knights I have a feeling that somewhere in some past chapter around where they try and stop Regis it is said that they are humans?!? Not sure though.

The split up is always a dumb strategy, especially when against another group. If you split and they don't you get ganked and RIP. Basic MOBA strategy :p
But I agree, I think it's going to be Bleach-like 1v1 all over the place.

Maybe Lagus vs Rozaria? Could be interesting.
Also the two werewolves against Kaye perhaps and the blonde chick against Ludis?
And Gradeus finds no one until Franken and Rai meet him and he gets destroyed? Yeah that would be nice.
lol I had to google to understand the context though that phone booth was a good hint. So the name was inspired from Dr who.

Interesting scenario. Gradeus is so self centered.. the early noble rebels we saw seemed like just like good people who lost the proper road at some point and couldn't find their way back. Now we are seeing the ones who used their weaknesses in their conspiracy.