5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Chapter 372"

Noblesse Manhwa Chapter 372 Discussion and 373 Predictions

Discuss Noblesse Manhwa 372 here and predict the next chapter, Noblesse Manhwa 373

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2/10 chapter :'C
Don't be that guy.. :|

Sad but a good chapter.

Sleep well Rajak Kerita. You did good. .. .

Author killed any hope of him being alive... Seems he bought some time for Lukedonia at least... Rael will realize soon I guess seeing he should get the rest of the soul weapon. I still can't believe this author really killed him.

Drakun seems to have some ethics.

Gradeus - participates in the conspiracy to betray Rai and then kills Rajak... Unlikable already.

Muzaka the Sanil... but oh well at least he gave a warning..I wonder if they will reach fast enough.

Last edited:

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Don't be that guy.. :|

Sad but a good chapter.

Sleep well Rajak Kerita. You did good. .. .

Author killed any hope of him being alive... Seems he bought some time for Lukedonia at least... Rael will realize soon I guess seeing he should get the rest of the soul weapon. I still can't believe this author really killed him.

Drakun seems to have some ethics.

Gradeus - participated in the conspiracy to betray Rai and then kills Rajak... Unlikable already.

Muzaka the Sanil... but oh well at least he gave a warning..I wonder if they will reach fast enough.
I want to be that guy. Why Rajak of all people, he was the embodiment of what a Noble is.
I'm not buying it, Rai will do something to bring him back.

As for the invasion in Lukedonia, almost sure atleast 2 more nobles will fall before Rai and Co get there.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Chapter 373"

Noblesse 373 Discussion and 374 Predictions

Discuss Noblesse 373 here and predict the next chapter, Noblesse 374

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1★ is worst, 5★ is best.

Isn't this better?. What is this manhwa about?. Already at 372 chapters -_-

Chapter heading is 373 but only 372 chapters are there.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Isn't this better?. What is this manhwa about?. Already at 372 chapters -_-

Chapter heading is 373 but only 372 chapters are there.
Thanks for pointing that out. The Original site had the 373 in heading for some reason.

Noblesse verse is set in modern era but AU. It contains Nobles( as a distinct species), Humans, Werewolves, mutants etc. Cadis Etrama Di Raizel aka Rai was betrayed some 800 year ago and it almost cost his life. And in turn many of other nobles. But the details of this plot are still unfolding.

Here is a review for the series for more details:

Don't let the chapter number scare you. It's a manhwa so the number of panels per chapter is limited.

There is a general discussion thread stuck up there since 2013. But this chapter was a bit special. T_T

I want to be that guy. Why Rajak of all people, he was the embodiment of what a Noble is.
I'm not buying it, Rai will do something to bring him back.

As for the invasion in Lukedonia, almost sure atleast 2 more nobles will fall before Rai and Co get there.
Yeah, I know. He had such a nice presence and so talented!! I am going to miss that blond ninja so much. Rael pales against him but now we will have to do with him. Rajak evaporated... >_> As long as his body was there, there was a hope. I don't think he will come back. Not that I would mind in the least. Till last week I refused to accept that he was not going to be in there anymore.

Yeah this Gradeus is likely to die himself. At least that's what I think. The old one may yet escape...

Last edited:

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know what suck? I suspect that Gejutel may be the next to go as he has lost his soul weapon and that old not-so-noble noble will escape. It's yet to be seen whether he can call it back now that Regis has it.
Well, Gejutel doesn't even mind dying. He was ready to die even back when the Trollord went to eternal sleep.

Honestly I don't see anyone else from the younger generation dying. Ludis, Rozaria, Kaye, their deaths would have no impact (Karias is too strong to die :p). I see death flags for Muzaka and Rai though.

Desmodus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still looking forward to Frankie unleashing hell. If there was ever time for a powerup, it is now - I think mastering his weapon is the logical next step. I am also glad that a likeable character died, he took one down in such a disadvantage. Mighty monster indeed.

I agree that if someone dies, it will be Gejutel, but it would be weird at the same time.

Otherwise.. Now cracks a noble heart. Good night, sweet prince.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks for pointing that out. The Original site had the 373 in heading for some reason.

Noblesse verse is set in modern era but AU. It contains Nobles( as a distinct species), Humans, Werewolves, mutants etc. Cadis Etrama Di Raizel aka Rai was betrayed some 800 year ago and it almost cost his life. And in turn many of other nobles. But the details of this plot are still unfolding.

Here is a review for the series for more details:

Don't let the chapter number scare you. It's a manhwa so the number of panels per chapter is limited.

There is a general discussion thread stuck up there since 2013. But this chapter was a bit special. T_T
Np ^^
Yep I noticed the General Discussion Thread long long ago. But never actually bothered to read it. I will give it a try.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, Gejutel doesn't even mind dying. He was ready to die even back when the Trollord went to eternal sleep.

Honestly I don't see anyone else from the younger generation dying. Ludis, Rozaria, Kaye, their deaths would have no impact (Karias is too strong to die :p). I see death flags for Muzaka and Rai though.
Whether Gejutel minds dyig or not wasn't the point. U_U

-_- I guess Rai wouldn't mind either. All he wanted was to meet Muzaka before he died and he already did.

Np ^^
Yep I noticed the General Discussion Thread long long ago. But never actually bothered to read it. I will give it a try.
^^ It has a slow start before pieces start to fall together but it's fun after that.