SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The German government is distributing adhesive tattoos to prevent muslim refugees from raping/sexually harassing women in swimming pools.

(only have a german source )

This reminds me that Sweden did the same shit with wristbands.

What are your opinions on this? I myself can't believe how degenerate this actually is, if only there was some kinda word to describe countries like Germany and Sweden at the moment...

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,418💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
The German government is distributing adhesive tattoos to prevent muslim refugees from raping/sexually harassing women in swimming pools.

(only have a german source )

This reminds me that Sweden did the same shit with wristbands.

What are your opinions on this? I myself can't believe how degenerate this actually is, if only there was some kinda word to describe countries like Germany and Sweden at the moment...
Why did you add the word " Muslim" - the news article in English accused Nordic alcohol culture for the issue and changing gender roles.

He added that the main goal of the step is to “draw attention to the issue [of sexual assault], and urge those affected to report.”

“We’re hoping mainly that this will get boys to think twice. A lot of them don’t seem to realize that this is a crime,” Eliasson told news agency TT.

He also described types of attacks that “many young people recognize too well.” This could include “a hand tucked between the legs”, “a hug from behind in the crush at a club or festival”, and “one person holding somebody while another grabs their breasts.”

Last month, a Swedish police report said that the country has the worst rates of sexual violence against women in entire Europe, according to a survey carried out by the EU’s rights agency.

“Sweden tops the new EU Statistics on physical and sexual violence against women, sexual harassment and stalking. The conclusion is that the results are a consequence of Nordic alcohol culture, but also of non-traditional gender roles,” the report said.
The reason given above ^ that I quoted from the link you provided for Sweden, seems fair enough although I'm not sure how effective it is.

I don't know what the first link says. Does that one names Muslims as a reason, specifically? If so can you provide actual translation? If it says that then of course it's stupid and prejudiced. But if the reason is similar to what Swedish officer gave, then it shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:

Desiigner

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty useless. Best not let refugees in your country in the first place.
What a ignorant statement. It's not even discussed in the article. The tattoos are there to make the kids think about the issue beforehand and go look for help if something happens.
Why did you add the word " Muslim" - the news article in English accused Nordic alcohol culture for the issue and changing gender roles.

The reason given above ^ that I quoted from the link you provided for Sweden, seems fair enough although I'm not sure how effective it is.

I don't know what the first link says. Does that one names Muslims as a reason, specifically? If so can you provide actual translation? If it says that then of course it's stupid and prejudiced. But if the reason is similar to what Swedish officer gave, then it shouldn't be a problem.
I am German myself and I can assure that the OP is absolutely blowing things out or proportion it's not even funny anymore.
Given the source OP posted, the founder of this campaign and the tattoos even said that sexual harassment in public pools has always been there and that her campaign has nothing to do with refugees. That was the only time refugees were mentioned in the article. No one even used the word Muslim once, or refugees in a bad way so I don't see where the OP's pulling this out from?

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This has nothing to do with refugees, whether they are muslims or not. It's about sexual harassment in public pools generally.
But still, I think these "tattoos" are a super stupid idea. Whoever came up with it is a moron. As if a small tattoo would stop harassers from wrongdoing.

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Conor Mctapper needs this Tattoo for tomorrow because Nate is going to beat his ass!

Germany is a perfect example of a stable country ruining itself. I'v been to Germany, very good place, lot's of laws that help the people and they have a great economy but they are ruining themselves.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i see
What a ignorant statement. It's not even discussed in the article. The tattoos are there to make the kids think about the issue beforehand and go look for help if something happens.

I am German myself and I can assure that the OP is absolutely blowing things out or proportion it's not even funny anymore.
Given the source OP posted, the founder of this campaign and the tattoos even said that sexual harassment in public pools has always been there and that her campaign has nothing to do with refugees. That was the only time refugees were mentioned in the article. No one even used the word Muslim once, or refugees in a bad way so I don't see where the OP's pulling this out from?
Credit goes to Donald Trump's feeling's

You must be registered for see images

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
those wristbands did not work

some countries have borders and strict sentences for rapes, May be they should try that.

Desiigner

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This has nothing to do with refugees, whether they are muslims or not. It's about sexual harassment in public pools generally.
But still, I think these "tattoos" are a super stupid idea. Whoever came up with it is a moron. As if a small tattoo would stop harassers from wrongdoing.
This is not meant for the attackers, but for the ones being assaulted. Grown ups often don't talk with kids about serious topics, and with these tattoos they're trying to make the kids think about it and motivate them to say something if they're not feeling comfortable.

Also, half of the thread is missing the point the article and tattoos try to make because of a misleading OP.

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is not meant for the attackers, but for the ones being assaulted. Grown ups often don't talk with kids about serious topics, and with these tattoos they're trying to make the kids think about it and motivate them to say something if they're not feeling comfortable.

Also, half of the thread is missing the point the article and tattoos try to make because of a misleading OP.
That's even more stupid then. How shitty must parents be if they don't teach their children how to react if evil people approach? Such a tattoo does not make up for that, not even a bit. How hard can it be to tell the child "hey, if someone makes you uncomfortable, say it or call/yell for help"? It's just stupid.

Reactions: SSStylish

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've Read the article and surprisingly enough, I can actually understand bits and pieces of the german language and it didn't seem to bring muslims up as the main issue.

Anywho, when I want to the belgian Ardennen near the border of France, we went mountainboarding and spoke to some of the locals. They mentioned that there is a refugee camp nearby. Which we drove past by and were stared down at with vicious glances by three arab Men. So, the locals told me that all the theft and sexual harrassment issues revolve around these arab immigrants. Women with children often got approached at swimming pools and other areas and, interestingly enough, we got To see some of them and their eyes sure did have malice in them. It seems like anywhere I go within Europe, these immigrants bring their inferior mentality and values along and create issues. I wish This was not the case; but the facts keep getting smeared in my face and that of butthurt muslims. Meanwhile, I'm chilling with actual war fleeing syrian refugees in my town, so..so far, no issue in my town.

#slaughterallrapists.

Narushima

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nietzsche said that when a peoples become too comfortable they become decadent and effeminate.

Note how you don't see this suicidal degeneracy in the poor Eastern European countries - you only see it in the comfortable welfare states of western and northern Europe.

The western European policy of importing low performing and thuggish groups is self-defeating. These peoples after several generations still are a net drain on the economy and sooner or later western European countries are going to experience collapse far worse than Greece.

When that happens even we effeminate and decadent westerners will become blood-thirsty again.

And the coming 'rivers of blood' will be on the hands of the leftists.