Yveltal

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So we all know Yamato's Hashi cells are being used to power up the White Zetsus, my question is will he still be able to use Wood release after he is found and removed from that thing he's in.

T0XIC

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The wood release was already in his DNA, I think.
But yeah, I'm sure he'll be able to use it again. I doubt Kishi would just kill his ability just like that.

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well i was thinking that the opposite might happen as well. Tobi/Kabuto used him to strengthen the Hashirama tree and the white zetsu... Maybe it works the other way around as well, and when he gets out of that tree he will have been strengthened by it.

Anyway i see no reason for him to loose his wood kekegenkai.

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i was thinking that the opposite might happen as well. Tobi/Kabuto used him to strengthen the Hashirama tree and the white zetsu... Maybe it works the other way around as well, and when he gets out of that tree he will have been strengthened by it.

Anyway i see no reason for him to loose his wood kekegenkai.
Ever since he was captured, I thought and hoped that would actually be the case when he gets out. Like somehow reversing the effects and absorbing whatever Tobi had of Hashirama back into Yamato.