uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
According to animecrazy.net , there will be no One piece episode this week. There was no stated reason why but they did say that there will be one next week. Sorry guys :( :( :(

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, talking about irony. Having no episode at the same time that there's no chapter.

Though it's strange as normally it is mentioned when there's no chapter next week, this came quite unexpected to a lot of people. Especially with the OP hype going on atm.

Mr.Zero

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The goes my day...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................agian

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WOW i really feel bad now
You should only feel bad if it's your fault the manga and the anime didn't come out this week.

And in that case... :flaw:

But don't worry, Oda can take an extra week don't want him to rush a good part of the story it's just getting exciting. I'm sure the've got a lot of stuff going on at One Piece HQ. The anime needs some preperation too for the next arc. I think Oda needs to be active in that process too to deliver some drawings and sketches and give his sign of approval (and making sure Zoros scar is on the right side)