Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe it's due to his un-Otsutsuki related arsenal, likely.

Sarada/her team, one/the other way possess a modicum of Otsutsuki Power, in one/the other form.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be fair to him he was viewed as worthless the same as Borat. Borat forced Momo's attention by attacking him so Momo decided to play with him. The two that were actually targeted were Sarada and Mitsuki.

He's above low Jonin Gaara, I would've thought he was high Jonin but I think he's more like average jonin level at the moment.

Poor Shinki

Last edited:

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be fair to him he was viewed as worthless the same as Borat. Borat forced Momo's attention by attacking him so Momo decided to play with him. The two that were actually targeted were Sarada and Mitsuki.

He's above low Jonin Gaara I would've thought he was high Jonin but I think he's more like average jonin level.
How could they not put Boruto on the screen when this is his story datebassa!
-

Didnt watch yet

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

He's above low Jonin Gaara, I would've thought he was high Jonin but I think he's more like average jonin level at the moment.

Poor Shinki
Boruto was using KOTE like he was dumb. Someone should've approached him, distributed some slaps and say "Listen you idiot, don't you see that it doesn't work?"..

He was spamming jutsus for five minutes.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto was using KOTE like he was dumb. Someone should've approached him, distributed some slaps and say "Listen you idiot, don't you see that it doesn't work?"..

He was spamming jutsus for five minutes.
That's why I think his death is warranted for the progression of this story. You think somebody would realise somwthings going on after a few shots get absorbed.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Poor Shinki
I keep trying to Wikipediaing Borat but couldn't find anything about him. Who is Borat here?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

A power the Otsutsuki both fear and admire.

SeveN797

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually he wanted to fight Momoshiki, but Gaara stopped him, nonetheless I still give it to him for having guts to try. Although his whole iron sand would probably get sucked in by Momo's rinnegan and that would be it.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because otsuchucki clan know gaara potential was a maxxed after chunin exams...so his son is like this too

sharingan no chikara is unlimited so sarada is ofc sought after...........